Vudu

Stepping down

Posted  Edited by Vudu

Well, i've tried this admin thing for a few months now and although the first couple weeks was fun, this is just extremely too much like a 2nd job. 

From little ass kids on the server constantly breaking rules and being annoying just to piss you off, to some retards pinging all server admins at 3:00 in the morning when i have to be up at 6:00. This has just become extremely too much for me to handle.

I enjoyed the time with you guys here at GFL but its time to throw in the towel. Im resigning from Admin. Im sure you'll see me on from time to time but nowhere near as much as i use to be. Sorry for not giving any heads up.

-VuDu

Edited by Vudu

spacer.png

Though I've been quite dormant in GFL for the past few weeks and haven't gotten to come back to JB, from what I heard, you were a great admin and a great person to have within JB. I wish you the best of luck with your future paths and hope everything goes well. It's understandable why you're leaving but also quite unfortunate. See you around. :(

- Royce 

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

1 hour ago, Vudu said:

From little ass kids on the server constantly breaking rules and being annoying just to piss you off, to some retards pinging all server admins at 3:00 in the morning when i have to be up at 6:00. This has just become extremely too much for me to handle.

I know how you feel bro. I feel the server is taking a dive to being more toxic again. You were one of our best admins and I am extremely glad I sponsored you. Stay chill and in touch with the boys. Good luck in your work.

Posted  Edited by smiley

I will hella miss you Vudu. Although we weren't trial at the same time I was hyped for you to be admin. Love you homie GL with work and shit

Also I agree with the server getting more and more toxic.

Edited by smiley

• 3 weeks later...