DarkLight

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

weiyuan394#1463

Why were you banned?: Persistent in talking about my gfl ze server ban despite being told by the discord admins to stop.

Why should you be unbanned?

I know that I kept going on about my ban despite people (the admins) telling me to stop and just appeal it instead, so yes it was my fault for not listening to the admins. But because I really learnt my mistake and also regretted it but my ban appeal keeps on getting denied which can be heart wrenching for me as it indicates that I probably won't ever be unbanned no matter what. Its a really depressing fate for me but unfortunately we all know that none of us can go back to the past to change what we have done (how I wish I could, but reality is reality). So what I can do for now is to get rid of all my bad behaviours in the past and then learn from my mistakes. Yes I know that I should've listened to what the gfl ze admins told me not to do when I was previously unbanned but I disappointed them again by making a mistake (asking my steam friends to buy CSGO keys from me), which in turn got me permanent banned again in the server. I really felt so regretful and remorseful to the point where I wish that time machine was real (😔😢😭😧). Honestly speaking, I do not want to create any drama or anything, I just want to be able to play in the server like a normal person, so I want to resolve any misunderstandings and/or issues that the admins (especially gfl ze admins) have with me in the sincerest way possible. I want to be forgiven really 🤢. So I hope you guys can consider unbanning me on gfl public discord. Thank you for reading! 

Yes Ik for the state that I have gotten myself into, the chances of me getting unbanned whether in discord or server is extremely low to non-existent. I still won't give up because what's most important is that I learn from my own mistakes and don't commit the same mistakes again. Perseverance is key to going through difficult times.

since the ban was in February, and there's literally nothing i can find in bot logs or anywhere that says you were even warned, i'm gonna unban, just listen to admins/mods next time and don't be dumb.