Liloz01

[Update] RuneScape, Overwatch and Left 4 Dead Forum Removal

The RuneScape, Overwatch and Left 4 Dead Forums are going to be hidden in 3 days. (31/07/2019)

If there is anything that you would like to get from there, please do. If you are reading this after 31/07/2019 and want something from a thread from these Forums, message me or another Director.

View full article

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Why not just merge the forums into a Mini Division subcategory or moving the topics into off-topic?  I suspect it'll come back even with its very inactive nature, and there will always be people who will ask about these games and other games that do not fit into a GFL category.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

18 hours ago, Joshy said:

Why not just merge the forums into a Mini Division subcategory or moving the topics into off-topic?  I suspect it'll come back even with its very inactive nature, and there will always be people who will ask about these games and other games that do not fit into a GFL category.

Good point.

The topics will be perseved by copying them into off-topic. The "Mini Division" category can be choreographed too, however I'd like to see what people actually want first since the ones tested (overwatch and runescape) were awfully, awfully underutilised for a lot of reasons. 

The forums will still be removed from the "front page" of the forums, to save space.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: