VilhjalmrF

Break TIME!

Hey gamers, I'm taking a break for a week starting tomorrow. Reason being: WHO KNOWS AND WHO CARES! But yea I won't be on TTT Rotation for a while. So if you're a TTT Rot player/admin and need help I'm just gonna point you to direction where Zero is. MORE WORK FOR HIM! Anyways I'll pop once in a while on the forums and discord.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by VilhjalmrF

Update: This was shorter than I expected. Reason why I took this break was because I was actually cleaning out boxes in my house. And since we had so many boxes (full of old stuff ) I expected it to take a week. Especially since the trash can was full. But with the help from one of our neighbors we got a lot done today. I'll most likely be back on Wednesday or Thursday instead of Monday next week. Anyways cya later.

Edited by VilhjalmrF

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

24 minutes ago, Pyros said:

how to pronounce your name so you can stop being mean and saying you don't know any kite when i talk to you?

Speak Icelandic. Honestly I don't get it right sometimes. Especially since english is my first language and LEARNING ICELANDIC IS A PAIN. Vil * helm * mur

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Just now, Aquaticfilly0 said:

Bye bitch

IM BACK ALREADY C'MON! 😧

Also wasn't a break, it was a work week. THAT I MANAGE IN 2 DAYS BECAUSE I'M SO GOOD!

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Just now, VilhjalmrF said:

IM BACK ALREADY C'MON! 😧

Also wasn't a break, it was a work week. THAT I MANAGE IN 2 DAYS BECAUSE I'M SO GOOD!

That must be the only thing you are good at, because I sure as hell am not satisfied with your performance

Luv you :3

1 minute ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

That must be the only thing you are good at, because I sure as hell am not satisfied with your performance

Luv you :3

I've been going easy on ya

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Just now, Aquaticfilly0 said:

I love how we can turn anything into a lovers quarrel

And maybe I might have to find someone up to my level, unless you step up your game

I'M OUT 💔

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements