SansationalPun

Ban Appeal for Rotation TTT

Name: SansationalPun

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_1:0:99451346

Banned by: 

Toothless

Ban Reason: Ghosting

Why should you be unbanned

I'm really just curious about the reason i got banned, im perfectly fine with waiting a week, just want to know when i was found ghosting, or if perhaps it was a mistake and someone else with a similar username or steamid was intended to be banned

No you and your friend The Engine 27 were ghosting on MC 24/7. Me and other staff members were talking about you guys for a bit also, you were both mic spamming via VC and were sus during your session on the server. When your friend shot a T on top of tower for no reason at all and said "omg I just RDMd a T lol, if I get slayed for RDM im gonna kill the admin and leave" which he ended up doing. And to be clear this RDM of the T was 30 seconds into the round and you were a T this round also. So I put 2 and 2 together and told my fellow admins I was going to ban you both for ghosting. Your friend RDMing and leaving didnt help either. (Also this is in the wrong server, you were banned on MC B5 24/7 not ROT.)

Posted  Edited by SansationalPun - Edit Reason: checked my profile apparently we are friends, the last time i recall adding someone was to play minecraft

okay nevermind it appears we are friends, but i recall that i friended him to play minecraft together, 

Edited by SansationalPun
checked my profile apparently we are friends, the last time i recall adding someone was to play minecraft

Posted  Edited by SansationalPun - Edit Reason: added more stuff

also sorry about that mic spam just found the video of not funny didnt laugh and thought it was funny. 

As for the issue of me being a T,  well, yes, i did buy a t-pass, though it was not with intention to ghost, nor am i associated with The Engine 27 in any way.  I do believe it was just an incredible coincidence that we just so happened to be loud at the same time of day and that i just so happened to have wanted to be a t.

Edited by SansationalPun
added more stuff

Posted  Edited by SansationalPun - Edit Reason: just added more stuff here because i really dont feel like making more replies

apologies for the improper location, just kinda looked around and wasnt able to find the right one so i kinda ended up picking the closest one and hoping one of yall would see it.   it'd be nice if you read this, because i really have nothing else to do and just wanna play some ttt oof

Edited by SansationalPun
just added more stuff here because i really dont feel like making more replies

TL:DR

I'm sorry, but i think you put the wrong 2+2 together, as, i was, in fact, not ghosting, nor did i prearrange to play on the same server as someone who rdm'd, micspammed, and left, who just happened to be on my friends list.

I’ll give you a second chance since I was given one before when I made a mistake, and it’s obvious you understand you’ve made a mistake. But please don’t mic spam anymore when you come back. I will un ban you around 2:30-3:00am when I get on for my late night shift. - Toothless 🖤