Cassie

SCP 038 Again

I suggested this a while back, but Xy never did it so yesterday I took matters into my own hands and made this:

You press e on the tree with an item, and after 20 seconds, it spawns the item. It then has a 40 second cool down I didn't show in the video because I didn't feel like sitting there for 40 seconds. But it's there and it works.

Currently, the only copied weapon I have coded is the GMod pistol. It acts the exact same as the normal pistol but has a 30% chance to not fire when you click. Basically, the rest of the guns would also have a chance to not fire when you click, SCP-500 would have a chance to not work, the MedKit would have a chance to not work but a little smaller of a chance than 500, and possibly players/SCPs could be copied with a longer cool down. The only thing I can see being difficult for me would be copied players/SCPs.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

3 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

I suggested this a while back, but Xy never did it so yesterday I took matters into my own hands and made this:

You press e on the tree with an item, and after 20 seconds, it spawns the item. It then has a 40 second cool down I didn't show in the video because I didn't feel like sitting there for 40 seconds. But it's there and it works.

Currently, the only copied weapon I have coded is the GMod pistol. It acts the exact same as the normal pistol but has a 30% chance to not fire when you click. Basically, the rest of the guns would also have a chance to not fire when you click, SCP-500 would have a chance to not work, the MedKit would have a chance to not work but a little smaller of a chance than 500, and possibly players/SCPs could be copied with a longer cool down. The only thing I can see being difficult for me would be copied players/SCPs.

This is pretty awesome my man, wish I had this with my other special round it may have been more applicable. If the copied players were maybe respawned spectators with limited health and only given a certain amount of time to live I could see it working out. +1

30 minutes ago, Banjo Kazooie said:

make it so you can copy scps but once per game and it brings back a random spec with reduced health like malpractice Heath

Yeah, that's generally how it would work, basically all copied items get nerfed in some way, for most it would be a chance to break but for scps/people they would only live for a few minutes before dying/would have different health.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

2 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

Yeah, that's generally how it would work, basically all copied items get nerfed in some way, for most it would be a chance to break but for scps/people they would only live for a few minutes before dying/would have different health.

I think just give them half of the mal practice health cause that is already low and for humans they get 50 hp max