toothpick

need help

in the top right of my screen you no where the 2 bars are for how much time u have played and all well one of my bars are coverd up with a scroll bar and i need help removing it because i cant see my time and it is annyoing if you could help that would be great thank you

Posted  Edited by spaced alien

Mind posting a screenshot? Because I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I've never had my time played displayed like that. If you're in game just open chat and type in !playtime and it will bring it up for you.

Edit: I just realized this was in a Hide n Seek thread. A mode which i know nothing about. lol, my bad

Edited by spaced alien

the only thing you can do to get rid of it is to play more on  the server

Its because you've played so much you've reached a title that's pretty long i believe its called "I have too much time on my hands" or something like that

there's no way to fix it other then playing enough to reach another role that isn't as long so it wont need the scroll, in the mean time use i believe f8 and it should show you the times of everyone in the sever and you should be able to search yourself up

3C5BC4A1-BFF6-4DCF-AF09-1A9C4800C848.gif