NissaDabinks

Tryhards Are Boring!!!!

Listen, I really like this server and I have no problem trying to promote it, I personally dont enjoy the tryhard aspect of the server. However, I am aware that there are ppl that want to play the game that. But so I was wondering what time or day do you guys usually play like tryhards. So, I can get footage showing how fun the server is. Nothing is wrong with tryharding its just doesn't fit the image I have for my videos, they are not serious.

There aren't really any specific days/times we always tryhard at. It depends on the current team and maps played typically.

My best suggestion would be to learn which maps people tryhard on and avoid those. For example, you can basically be guaranteed a casual team on atix, while westersand would be a different story...

3 hours ago, Vauff said:

There aren't really any specific days/times we always tryhard at. It depends on the current team and maps played typically.

My best suggestion would be to learn which maps people tryhard on and avoid those. For example, you can basically be guaranteed a casual team on atix, while westersand would be a different story...

Bro, were you not online last time we played westersand, when willy was telling us his dating stories?

I'm backk.

Posted  Edited by willywilson
21 hours ago, NissaDabinks said:

Listen, I really like this server and I have no problem trying to promote it, I personally dont enjoy the tryhard aspect of the server. However, I am aware that there are ppl that want to play the game that. But so I was wondering what time or day do you guys usually play like tryhards. So, I can get footage showing how fun the server is. Nothing is wrong with tryharding its just doesn't fit the image I have for my videos, they are not serious.

Honestly, just avoid maps that have ff in their names, along with some tryhard defense maps like santassination, and a few others. The more you play, the more you know which maps to play / avoid. I remember you trying to joke around on mako and on deadcore, both of which are maps tryhards are inclined to play, due to lasers and mako being a classic. 

18 hours ago, Doogla said:

Ive been told by numerous parties that this server specifically dislikes people being tryhards. This server is honestly one of the least tryhard servers.

This is probably one of the more tryhard go servers in all honesty, it tryhards more than SG, Mapea, GUC, Mizapro, and N4a most days, while most of the asian servers do tryhard more than us, we're pretty tryhardy. 

Edited by willywilson