Guest Jack

Mr

Guest Jack

Got banned for cheating because I shat on a VIP member 2 rounds in a row, he had some anime player model, second round he instantly runs after me and tries to kill me in front of everyone, when I blow his head open because kiddy can't aim he rage quits. Easiest 1v1 of my life, dogshit servers

Hey there! Don't think you meant to put this onto Hide and Seek, as I'm pretty sure you can't blow peoples heads off in this gamemode. What server did you get banned from/can you link me to your steam profile?

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Posted  Edited by nblockbuster - Edit Reason: retarded, no anime on csgo 1v1

uhhhhhhh
Was most likely TTT MC 24/7image.png.bfc26cd57b74e87a86c67d1163d3be4f.png would make sense, (ban is at 3ish in the morning, right before you made this appeal) So, I would suggest going to appeal at

Edited by nblockbuster
retarded, no anime on csgo 1v1

On 8/4/2019 at 3:54 AM, Guest Jack said:

Got banned for cheating because I shat on a VIP member 2 rounds in a row, he had some anime player model, second round he instantly runs after me and tries to kill me in front of everyone, when I blow his head open because kiddy can't aim he rage quits. Easiest 1v1 of my life, dogshit servers

You posted your ban appeal in the wrong community game-mode section. Please revise your appeal and post it in the proper section. I assume you were playing another gamemode such as TTT. Link to that report section is here: 

Also, I recommend explaining your report better when you actually post it in the proper section. Calling the servers "dogshit" won't get you anywhere at all, It'll most likely make your  appeal be declined upon review.

If you have any other questions or need assistance, please contact one of our staff and we will be glad to lead you in the right direction. 

Cheers, 

Musical. 

Hide & Seek Administrator.

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg