Brotherwolf

Why I love HnS so much.

I love this because it's a great game mode that everyone can relax on. We have admins that know what they're doing, and while I sometimes disagree with them, they're still fun people to play with, and it's nice meeting new players every day. We also have rules that are actually logical to the game and we haven't nerfed this game at all, which has made it by far the best HnS server. We also don't ban everyone for breaking one rule, which sometimes isn't even broken and admins get salty, but that never happens on GFL HnS, because it's not CG servers and it's not TTT. :lenny:

-Brotherwolf

When viper joins hns ^_^ <3

Token             

-Former Nerd-

Viper is one of our best admins, while I disagree with him on the train (lol), he still does his job 100% of the time, and he is nice to people unless they're being idiots to him.

-Brotherwolf

• 1 month later...

yes but yes

Token             

-Former Nerd-

• 2 weeks later...