Nanouo

Ban Appeal gmod ttt minecraft 24/7

Posted  Edited by Nanouo - Edit Reason: A woopsie

I was banned from gfl ttt rotation for mass rdm. Im new to gmod ive only watched a few ttt vids. I was reporter for killing 3 innocents in a tester trap when i was detective. I didnt know how to test them so i pressed all the buttons near the tester one of the buttons dropped the people into lava.

i did this twice without realizing i was killing them. Then some man told me to press the button and i did this was when i realized the button killed the people in the traitor tester. It was all accidental, and id wish to get my ban repealed please.

idk if im supposed to put my ban appeals here please reply if im doing this wrong.

Edited by Nanouo
A woopsie

You titled this ttt Minecraft 24/7,  but posted it in Rotation. Which one is it, because I banned someone for mass RDM that killed two people with the tester and shot another guy on TTT Minecraft 24/7. What is your steam ID?

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

3 hours ago, JoceyMeow said:

You titled this ttt Minecraft 24/7,  but posted it in Rotation. Which one is it, because I banned someone for mass RDM that killed two people with the tester and shot another guy on TTT Minecraft 24/7. What is your steam ID?

U banned me the rdms were on accident i didnt know the button dropped people into lava from the tester room i was detective. Please unbann my steam name is nano

Posted  Edited by Nanouo
16 hours ago, JoceyMeow said:

If you can explain to me why you RDMed the 3rd guy then I will unban you.

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 1.59.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 1.59.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 1.59.34 PM.png

are you talking about when i killed ceejay? Cause it looked like he shot some guy in the back of the head with a sniper. But. maybe it was someone else shooting the innocent and it looked like ceejay did it.

Edited by Nanouo

Posted  Edited by JoceyMeow

Also, I am going to unban you. For future reference I would recommend reading server rules before playing so something like this doesn’t happen again, and don’t use anything that you have no clue what it does. I believe you know the rules now and will follow them but if you happen to break them again, You will be rebanned now that I know you’ve read and understand the rules. Thank you!

Edited by JoceyMeow

Here's an even better tip: Read the minecraft signs next to things. They tell you how to use things like the tester & the diamond block, and the chest in the T room.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

53 minutes ago, Nanouo said:

you did perm ban me and im still banned for some reason

You were banned for 1 week. You will be unbanned once the admin gets time to unban you.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member