Golden deagle

What would you do with $1,000,000?

Hookers and cocaine. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

wait for march to see how much the government will take from me then hopeful i would have enough to buy a taco

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

Invest it all, making sure to diversify so if 1 thing doesn't go well I don't lose my million. I'd also probably have to spend a bit to hire someone who actually knows what to invest in and more important things about investing.
THEN, one day, when I have made millions more, I'd get my parents a house and money so they can retire (if they haven't already), get my siblings stuff they want, and of course, get myself lots of nice stuff (House, Legos because I'm 8, car, other shit) because TEMPORARY HAPPINESS!!!!

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Assuming that this is tax exempt, I would buy a few server machine and go with colocation - pay to cover for next 5 years. 

Buy 14 set of suit jacket and pants, including the shoes and clothes. 

Buy a lot of server addons. 

And get a high end gaming computer, and save the rest for vacations, and emergencies. 

76561198043643390.png

I'd buy another dog because mine are idiots, then I'd just go on vacation to a bunch of places just so I can flex on everyone. Also, I'd buy @Scourge Fortnite on 5 different accounts just to piss him off.

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper

Buy a house with a 3 acre yard and a pool. Maybe spoil my pets and then save the rest! :hahayes:

Edited by TheThirdReaper

Achievements

Posted  Edited by _Toxic_

Buy a noice house, get a doggo, (specifically a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, cause, like, look at the attached image) get the best PC money can buy, (along with the best setup), and then I'd save the rest.

spacer.png

Edited by _Toxic_

Achievements

I'd go for a nice dinner at Zaxbys, Mcdonalds, or buy some chinese food. Majority of the money will go into investing (always follow /wallstreetbets) then a nice home, doge, and personal stuff. Maybe I will buy GFL from the owner and turn it into a meme.

327138527_cancerbg.png.8444ecb2b00d2bb8870b93e7c9170c4d.png

28 minutes ago, Scourge said:

Bad @BrotherWolf I will delete them and still have a record of never playing that ugly game. Me and my 2 brothers made a pact to never play it and we kept it.

I'll never believe you ;)

-Brotherwolf

First, i would convert it to 821,835.00 pounds, then buy a whole ass load of food and stuff for games. When i run out of stuff i want to buy, i will either put the rest into a bank or donate on some random twitch/youtube streamers charity stream.

"Sacrifices have to be made to get somewhere in life." - Rebecca_Doodles (Friday Night Funkin' Starving Artist Mod)

Buy a life, a gaming pc, and other shit that will probably last me for a little bit.
Or just donate. to charity and give it to my family.

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

drugs

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙