MilkMan

New Minecraft_B5 Map Vote/Feedback

So, I have a player on the TTT server that has put the time in to create a new version of the Minecraft_B5 map just for us. He and I want to hear your opinions on this new version of the map and see if we should add it to the server. 

For votes please give +1 or -1 and your opinion!

I personally am all for the new upgrade, it's a well needed change in my opinion.

Here's the video:

Please give positive feedback or constructive criticism!

• Like 3

+1 

This player sends me these links before so I like it but i didn't understand why he sent ti to me instead of you at first XDD

It's really good and pretty. He edited the 2018 map that rotation was using when they had the beta testing. He changed some stuff a round though

Achievements

+1. How many years has it been for playing on the original map? I would appreciate a new atmosphere to the TTT minecraft formula I'm used to.

It's been the same since 2013 I believe lol. So, this is very exciting for everyone I believe.

+1
It reminds more of Minecraft and just bugs from the old map might be fixed from this and I love the upgrades and etc.
Just to sum it up.
I love it it's something different
But going to miss the old one probs

+1 though I did think of things to make the map different from both an Inno perspective and a T perspective:

Like:

I love the nether portal & lighting in the nether. People won't be able to camp in the nether for 20 minutes behind the portal anymore, and I love it.

I love how everything has been expanded space-wise. The bottom of the tester doesn't seem cramped anymore with that chest moved 2 blocks back, everything is so much bigger.

I love the new lighthouse design.

I love having a boat & a balloon that flies around. That already looks really fun.

The map is very clean, and I love it.

Would like to see a change in:

It seems like all the sniping spots have 2-3 ways to get to, tower for example, now has 2 entrances to enter the first floor (cave & front door), 2nd floor has 2 entrances (ladder & stairs), 3rd floor has 2 entrances as well (ladders on the sides & inside), and the top floor has 3 ways to get up to it maybe 4 if you count the balloon). I would say maybe reducing the amount of ways to get up (though I love the idea of having ladders on the sides). 

I'd also like to see an easter egg for the map, in the video he showed different secret rooms & stuff, but an easter egg room would be cool (like the ores that you mine right before the tester sort of thing). Something that credits the editor (maybe it gives the Ds or Ts an extra credit, whoever finds it first).

I don't like how the lava blows up the tnt, but I really love all the little animations & particle effects that are added in, it makes it look so clean.

I think the boat should have a death trap on it, maybe it explodes, maybe it sinks, same with the balloon (I can see both of them being heavily used by people, especially the balloon). Should be a one time use. 

I'm not sure if the tnt that blows up the wall can also kill people, though this would be a really nice implementation & maybe adding a wooden sign next to it that says "this damages players". Would be great for Ts.

+1 it is good to have a new map that adds new ways of gameplay. It would be cool if we could possess the spiders in the spooky cave. You could also add a jukebox that could play an assortment of discs.

(Sorry if my English is bad its not my first language)

Edited by Beaker

ooooooh i really like the look of it, +1
my favourite part of it is the hot air balloon and the lighthouse o:

Edited by ColonyWreck

+1 definitely looking like a good map so far, different play styles, and looks like it can support 30+ players. Maybe allow for us to try it out and give real gamer feedback?  Oh and slap on a humongous GFL banner somewhere on the map, show them whose boss ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

+1 for me. I think this is a well made map that has a lot of new and interesting things for the players to explore and do, but as LawMyl said that he would miss the old map and I am sure other would too. So what I think you should do as an option is too rotate between the two  maps or have a vote or something just to get the nostalgic feeling again on this server instead of going to a different one. I also think there should be more skins as well as a slot machine system in the shop for the points.

-Cow The Moo

If anyone wants to test the map out, I've finally got it uploaded to the workshop.

A few big changes from the video: Different ship with tnt trap to explode the front from JonPon's redux map, New thicc tower replaced most of the ladders with stairs, Balloon platform can now be set on fire by Ts, Music disk is hidden in the map and playable when found.

Thank you for the feedback and requests, do let me know if you have more fun ideas floating about.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1832998593

• Thanks 1
  • Winner 1

+1

The variety included in this (possible) new map is amazing.

With all the new caves and such, this will provide for extremely good and strategic getaways for the Traitors.

The new changes to the tower are a big up in my opinion. If we do get this new map instead, I will never miss the old version of the tower, always so crowded and easy to get killed in.

The moving hot air balloon will be a cool addition and can be utilized for many things such as:

• A sniping platform for Traitors
  • An overall look of the map for last surviving players near the end of the round for innocents
  • Detectives and watch over the map live and spot out more kills easier.

Overall, this new map has more variety, use, and, in my opinion, a better overall look to it.

Great work, Loke!

(P.S. Stop KOSing top of tower you nerd)

• Like 1