New Public Relations Application

Posted  Edited by ZombieSurvivalist

Discord Username: TheHunterGaming#4803

SteamID: ZombieSurvivalist

Roles:

Human Resources

Hours available weekly: 20

Why I would be a good fit for the team: 

My prior experience with Member Acceptor was in my opinion pretty good, I was on everyday checking for new applications and accepting or denying based off the requirements, whether they met them or not. 

I am pretty active on the forums and check on new posts that our members have posted about 3-4 times a day. Although I'm always capable of checking more often when a new person has applied, and to be reviewed if needed. 

I would consider myself to be a mature and level headed person since I'm 18, but over a few months ago I had my times where I did stuff wrong but beginning to be even more apart of GFL people are realizing that I have changed what I have done in the past and will do my best to have the highest performance to complete any application or other needs of the team. 

Thank you for reading and I hope u consider my application.

Prior experience: 

I was a member acceptor over 8 months ago, but was dropped due to the new BOT system that somewhat does it for us unless their is a issue and human resources are needed.

Public Relations members, please +1 or -1 this application with an explanation for your vote.

Edited by ZombieSurvivalist

zombie.gif.9f61cda00cc278f3206b18d15c4fe7f3.gif.1f008076e6c4f4e9413e07a2042164f4.gif