Vigilante

Some suggestion for the server

On 8/9/2019 at 9:31 PM, Vigilante said:

ZE server is already have !unrtv,just vote Extend map

Doesn't quite work like that since if you had already rtv'ed the map and it gets to the rtv vote, the 'don't change' option rarely gets voted for, whereas if you had used !unrtv the vote might not have happened in the first place. 

Posted  Edited by Loco

Networking Section

1. No way to resolve it in our end and there is no plan to move the server to a different location at this moment.

2. I don't think CDN is possible due to a constraint on our community budget. 

and about transparency please read..

Edited by Loco

2 hours ago, 1mpact said:

Doesn't quite work like that since if you had already rtv'ed the map and it gets to the rtv vote, the 'don't change' option rarely gets voted for, whereas if you had used !unrtv the vote might not have happened in the first place. 

lol,if we play bestkorea we need !unrtv so we can do RAM RANCH 

1 hour ago, Loco said:

Networking Section

1. No way to resolve it in our end and there is no plan to move the server to a different location at this moment.

2. I don't think CDN is possible due to a constraint on our community budget. 

and about transparency please read..

Thanks!

network is good for now.I have 200 pings , just download is too slow.maybe we just use CDN for download?

FPS is good,its my pings...so i cant beat the laser.

thanks again!

about the ping that you got and it around 200 it not that much of a deal. try to play with 300 ping like this ape name @ggzfeng

and about the download speed that you having trouble with, you can try to find maps in this post 

. that post should have most of the map that on the server at the moment. If you already have most of the thing like maps and resource for the server you dont have to download it again. GFL don’t have a lot of skin because it cost more time to download that’s why. try others server like zeddy or the server that have anime skin it will take some time to download. 

About the maps. Dont expect much about the player you not going to beat rush b and best korea everyday GFL Cant learn ehem.

15 hours ago, ZNlercy said:

about the ping that you got and it around 200 it not that much of a deal. try to play with 300 ping like this ape name @ggzfeng

and about the download speed that you having trouble with, you can try to find maps in this post 

. that post should have most of the map that on the server at the moment. If you already have most of the thing like maps and resource for the server you dont have to download it again. GFL don’t have a lot of skin because it cost more time to download that’s why. try others server like zeddy or the server that have anime skin it will take some time to download. 

About the maps. Dont expect much about the player you not going to beat rush b and best korea everyday GFL Cant learn ehem.

Thank you for your patience!

I watch this post and click download,but it too slow , only 10kb/s

about skin...players only download once,i heard about zeddy not a good server,i more like GFL 

SO...we never can beat this map,because most noobs will turn zombies,only few players can do it,but they cant defense it...

On 8/8/2019 at 10:51 AM, Vigilante said:

1.Ping is too high

and

2.Download map too SLOW

I mean you kinda already know the reason why the server is lagging for you...

I know is US server in chicago

There is not much we can do in terms of location of server and the ping you get. There are options like getting a VPN or moving closer to the server  to help with ponentially reducing ping

1.Too few tips for cmd

There are recurring messages that inform players of commands in server.

Also, if you scoured the ZE section of the forums, we do have a guide for commands.

2.Can't set autobuy when u are zombie

(autobuy only can set when u are human,but human dont have time to set autobuy)

I am sure there are chances to doorhug and set up an autobuy OR you could use the traditional method and bind a key that buys all your guns. 

http://csgobindsgenerator.com/

4.CAN'T REBUY NEGEV

I'd suggest you go and read the following thread regarding negevs

Part.3 DONATE PEAK

So adding all those fancy schmancy cosmetic changes and variations will require players to spend an even longer time downloading which ties right back to your first part (Network) and how it takes non-North American players a considerable amount of time to download things. 

maybe we need more privilege.like VIP wont be the mother zombies

I don't think Pay2Win is what we're trying to go for here. It won't be fair for those who don't have the financial means to donate to GFL every month.

Part.4 MAPS

We have a lot of players on various skill levels and a lot of them are non NA players who have adapted to higher ping when playing on this server. A lot of your comments seem subjective regarding the maps since your perception of "scary" could be completely different from someone else. Most of the maps on server aren't meant to be scary or even horror related except for the occasional in-map jump scare. Even all of the ze_biohazard maps aren't scary at all and that game franchise is basically all horror.

Skill-wise really just means you need to get used to it through practice. Most maps are able to be completed with high ping, its just a matter of difficulty for the individual player. No one in ZE became good at ZE overnight, some put in a lot of hours to improve themselves over time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 3:01 PM, reduct said:

and

I mean you kinda already know the reason why the server is lagging for you...

There is not much we can do in terms of location of server and the ping you get. There are options like getting a VPN or moving closer to the server  to help with ponentially reducing ping

There are recurring messages that inform players of commands in server.

Also, if you scoured the ZE section of the forums, we do have a guide for commands.

I am sure there are chances to doorhug and set up an autobuy OR you could use the traditional method and bind a key that buys all your guns. 

http://csgobindsgenerator.com/

I'd suggest you go and read the following thread regarding negevs

So adding all those fancy schmancy cosmetic changes and variations will require players to spend an even longer time downloading which ties right back to your first part (Network) and how it takes non-North American players a considerable amount of time to download things. 

I don't think Pay2Win is what we're trying to go for here. It won't be fair for those who don't have the financial means to donate to GFL every month.

We have a lot of players on various skill levels and a lot of them are non NA players who have adapted to higher ping when playing on this server. A lot of your comments seem subjective regarding the maps since your perception of "scary" could be completely different from someone else. Most of the maps on server aren't meant to be scary or even horror related except for the occasional in-map jump scare. Even all of the ze_biohazard maps aren't scary at all and that game franchise is basically all horror.

Skill-wise really just means you need to get used to it through practice. Most maps are able to be completed with high ping, its just a matter of difficulty for the individual player. No one in ZE became good at ZE overnight, some put in a lot of hours to improve themselves over time.

Thank you for your patience answer!

in my country,use VPN is illegal,it calls "Illegal invasion of computer systems" I dont want go jail because i want play CSGO,LOL,I will consider another option

I remember all cmds,This suggestion only for  NOOB   player who new to server,they dont know how to change skin,or use !reward ,or just rebuy nade,maybe more tips?

i choose doorhug and setup,but noobs cant do it ...so can u fix the !zbuy so they can setup when are zm.

sad for my negev...

I know need more download time,but only just 1 more skin?

I LIKE GFL BECAUSE GFL DONT USE Pay2win.thats why i endure high pings to play GFL.I more like "more skin"part

"scary"its ok,just few maps,and i thinks no heart disease patient to play CSGO,

i admit that,anythings need time to do that.such as : ride bike,nobody can study ride bike in one day.even Kennys not a elite at the beginning.

Thanks for u again,because I used to give a lot of comments to other servers.but even nobody see it.my opinion maybe is wrong,but unless need someone to see it.

I will keep surpport GFL,but the exchange rate of the US dollar is too high.7.99 USD for me ,can use 3 day,so eveytime i use less donate(1.5 USD)

And i hope GFL will get better in future.

More perk is ok but... no mother zombie?

No NO to me

I personally really want a credit system, people said that that is unfair to new players but... dude, that's why people enjoying stay in the server. They want to farm for points. You get more credit, you get like special skins or some shit.

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

3 hours ago, andrewzong said:

More perk is ok but... no mother zombie?

No NO to me

I personally really want a credit system, people said that that is unfair to new players but... dude, that's why people enjoying stay in the server. They want to farm for points. You get more credit, you get like special skins or some shit.

Yep,credit only can buy skin or some,cant buy weapon or "not fair" items.but VIP is not fair to new player too,so its hard to say...

and u can think in game money is credit too,can rebuy my favorite negev!

On 8/9/2019 at 3:51 AM, Vigilante said:

I noticed a decrease in the number of players,A lot less than in previous years(I rember in 2018,everyday everytime have 64/64 players,but now we only have 40-60 players,or less)

server died when i stopped playing :omegalul:

you can bind commands to immediately buy weapons (/p90, /negev, /he, etc) instead of using /zmarket and going through every single menu

also, when you purchase a weapon as a zombie or while you're dead (through zmarket), it will save it to your auto-setup for when you become a human

16 minutes ago, Ninja Chris said:

server died when i stopped playing :omegalul:

you can bind commands to immediately buy weapons (/p90, /negev, /he, etc) instead of using /zmarket and going through every single menu

also, when you purchase a weapon as a zombie or while you're dead (through zmarket), it will save it to your auto-setup for when you become a human

I know that,but i think new player didnt know that