annoying furry

Forum Ban Appeal on behalf of Dex

Account in Question: @Dex

Reason for ban: Spammed the forums (not as much as gary).

Reason why he thinks he should be unbanned: I want to be able to communicate with people via the forums and a lot of my friends are still in GFL and I would like to be talk with them again. When I was admin, I never caused any issues and I cared enough about GFL to help moderate its servers. I will not spam the forums again and I don't really have any interest in doing that again. I don't have anything against GFL. I never intended to hurt GFL and the reason I joined Gary in spamming the forums was because we thought it was funny at the time, but now we realize our mistake and it won't happen again.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Sure, if his content is moderated for a bit.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

i don't have any issues with unbanning from what i've seen outside of gfl, maybe just have content needing mod approval for a bit. I don't see any harm in a second chance, it's not like it'd be hard to reissue the current punishment anyway if something were to happen. I will wait to make a final decision until other mods, directors, etc... give their votes/opinions

Content moderation for a month or three, and a strict no-tolerance policy for any later rule-breaks for the foreseeable future.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

i'm gonna go ahead and unban, his content will be moderated for 1 month. any oopsies, fuckups, etc... during that time will result in him going back to where he is now, anything after that time will result in normal punishment based on the nature of any future offenses.

• Guest locked this topic