Soulgiver

Soulgiver's Unban Apeal

Name: T.w2 | [NWA] Soulgiver

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:8735405

Banned by: I'm not kidding I have no fucking idea. It says :

Disconnect: You have been banned from this server, please visit GFLClan.com

Reason: RDM and Leave x1.

Ban reason: RDM and Leave x1.

Why you should be unbanned: I'm not even sure when the incident even occurred and I had no idea it was even RDM. I've even asked in chat in caps like 2 times before me giving up and going to bed. Keep in mind it was like 2 or 1 am and I wanted to leave. No admin even told me  " Soul, don't leave you to have a report that needs to be handled". I got reported for killing someone when they have killed an inno for blocking them without any warning in chat. Me thinking it was not even RDM left and got banned the next day when I attempted to get back on. This may not even get accepted but if it does can you guys please add a system where it warns you if you leave from now on you'll get automatically banned? Because some people are not even aware and that shit happens.

You should have been unbanned by now, don't leave if you have been reported for RDM, even if you killed someone who rdmed, sometimes we see it as an RDM and Leave scenario. The ban was only 6 hours so you should be unbanned by now.

Close this please.