Cpt.Haxray

Quality of Life changes and Fixes Breach needs.

Quite simple. This is just a list of changes and fixes breach desperately needs right now.

•  Fix 079's 939 spawn so it no longer spawns in the ceiling. It is infuriating that this happens and there is not always an admin on with the ability to teleport out the stuck player.
  •  Remove SCP-160. No one enjoys playing it, and it has so many issues with it(Terrible controls, lack of audio, glitchy area portals, etc) that i dont think its salvageable without a complete redo from the ground-up. 
  •  Reduce the DR on Scps. It still feels way too high. SCps should be hard to kill, but not to the current level they are now. In return, nerf Mu-7's horrid machine guns. 
  •  Nerf 268. Make it cost 5 health a second or something. Its currently way too strong and frustrating.
  •  If need be after the DR nerf, buff the TFO sniper class or remove it all together. It is the second worst TFO class to spawn as and has the worst DPS against scps and struggles against human players as well, ontop of not being able to pick up additional ammo and almost no benefit to having a long range sniper rifle.
  • Buff the Flamethrower in general as its the worst weapon in the game. Requires too close ofa range to use and requires pinpoint accuracy even at close range for little to no benefit over using another gun.
  •  Buff the Knife so it actually has a reason to be used. Up it's damage or something, or add in its actual intended ability.
  •  Fix site61's pitfall problem. Way too easy to rush D-class spawn with little to no downsides. 
  •  Adjust 011's gun to only have one shot in the gun at once. The way it currently is makes no logical sense and makes him frustrating as all hell to play against.
  •  Nerf SCP-2845's health. The weapons slowing down movement speed really caused this SCP to go from garbage to fantastic combined with the DR. Dr nerf might be enough by itself, however.
  • Do something about the body snatcher scp. Nerf its Hp again, nerf its speed, nerf its damage, do something. Its by far the strongest scp in the entire game and no one likes fighting it.

Posted  Edited by Astral Rogue

Something else I've noticed people say is to remove 020, since it's random and unpredictable, there are no audio cues to determine 020, and the fact that 020 can pick up items (and use them, like the medkit). 

People have also said that there is no way to know whether or not you're going to be 020, which can lead to unfortunate outcomes if you're with TROs or a similar situation. 

I've also noticed that spectators spawn in as 020, which leads to them having no weapons and being invulnerable. 

Also, people want 323's hit rate and range to be nerfed. It's almost an instant kill in most situations due to how fast 323 hits and the range of its attack. 

Edited by Astral Rogue

Signature..png

Posted  Edited by Sprinklingmydoughnut - Edit Reason: Wanted to add my own suggestions

I have not played breach in a while simply because of the amount of issues showing up, espiecially the SCP DR. It makes me happy that the community can identify these issues despite how glaring they are. If i were to add anything, i would give 106 a new ability and nerf 079's near non-existent cooldown on his gas so that 914 and the armory are actually viable.

+1

Edited by Sprinklingmydoughnut
Wanted to add my own suggestions

Also nerf 323's range

Another problem with 378 (besides the low skill cap) is that he can actually phase into humans for some reason. You can get stuck inside him while he sucks up your identity like a vacuum. It is really annoying and really bullshit

22 hours ago, Astral Rogue said:

Something else I've noticed people say is to remove 020, since it's random and unpredictable, there are no audio cues to determine 020, and the fact that 020 can pick up items (and use them, like the medkit). 

People have also said that there is no way to know whether or not you're going to be 020, which can lead to unfortunate outcomes if you're with TROs or a similar situation. 

I've also noticed that spectators spawn in as 020, which leads to them having no weapons and being invulnerable. 

Also, people want 323's hit rate and range to be nerfed. It's almost an instant kill in most situations due to how fast 323 hits and the range of its attack. 

Still think it needs a sound effect when it turns. Something like this:

• 2 weeks later...