Sign in to follow this  
Doogla

Doogla has applied for CS:GO ZE Admin

Name: Doogla
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:186689840
Discord Handle: Doogla #4131

Server Playtime: 475 + https://www.gametracker.com/player/Doogla/216.52.148.47:27015/

Your timezone: Eastern US (EST)

What time of the day are you usually on ZE? Availability: I live in the eastern US and I’m on typically in the early mornings and late evenings. I’m available sometimes all day. I currently work from home.

Do you have any unique skill sets that can help with maintaining/improving the server? Customer Service experience

Are you in school or already in the workforce? School
Workforce

Are you able to understand any other languages besides English? Able to hold a conversation in Spanish.

Why do you want to become an admin?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reasons for my application: Although I’m new compared to many others that play on this server, I feel I have spent an ample amount of time in the server since I’ve discovered it. During my time here there hasn’t been admins on all the time and even though I’m not an admin I try my best to keep the server in check when there isn’t anybody else to do so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reasons for my acceptance: I quickly realized when I started playing zombie escape on GFL, that I belonged here. I befriend people very easily when I hop in the server and welcome new players. I enjoy learning maps I haven’t mastered and helping others learn maps that I know well. I try to lead whenever possible and guide the team to victory. As an admin I know I would only help the server grow and help keep players coming back for more ze!

• Like 2
  • OMEGALUL 3

It's gonna have to be a hard no from me on this one.

Back when you originally stated interest in applying for the admin role, I thought you would be a good candidate and started watching you. However in the past 2 months since that thread was made, I've been pushed in the opposite direction by what I've seen.

Your constant shit-stirring with @Banjo Kazooie is a huge issue to start off with, you don't have to necessarily like everybody on the server, you can believe I certainly don't. But all the stuff you've said surrounding Banjo raises huge red flags to me, literally just 4 hours prior to me posting this reply you pinged Banjo on Discord with this.

RPucReI.png

I've also heard you supposedly threatened to ban him when you got admin, but I didn't see that one happen myself and won't really weigh it in my decision here.

There's also the topic of that boosting ban you received a month ago, now I could overlook this if it was the only fault here and you were a perfect candidate otherwise, because I understand the context of the ban was multiple players encouraging/doing it. But I'm not able to do that, both due to the issues with Banjo and how you reacted to that ban. After getting the ban, you went on to make a (now hidden) forum thread complaining about the admin who banned you (Russell).

7M9xAS4.png

Speaking from experience it is very hard to punish everyone participating in a group rule-break session like that, since once you punish one everybody else stops. And you can typically only confirm one person is boosting at a time. Instead of handling this more calmly or even through the right channels, You jumped straight to calling Russell a liar, blind and deaf in a public forum post.

________

Also adding this on after the fact, you just tried to report Cobra to Roy for "encouraging Banjo" in Discord while I was writing this reply 🤔

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

Currently uploading a video which i recorded with geforce experience and didnt know it didnt capture my voice. ill post it when its uploaded.

@Vauff the way some of the admins have favoritism and acceptance of players breaking the rules because they are their friends is absurd. Cobra being a division leader allowing mic spam and everything else that was going was is the reason for the report. I asked how to report and went on to do so? How else should i have gone about it? In this video i post you will see i try to lead the team on three eyes but i am interrupted and spammed by a bunch of players. 

For 4 maps in a row (demon god, mist, convoy and three eyes), I attempted to lead and help the team progress through the map, only to be deterred by people yelling in their mics false commanding and encouraging to rtv.

• OMEGALUL 1

Alright, is this an admin application or a report on admin/staff? Lets keep this on the topic of this app.

• Like 4
  • OMEGALUL 2

This app has been denied as per request of applicant.

If you wish to reapply, you may do so after a month if applications are open.