Timster

I think there was a mis understanding

My other discussions got denied even though it wasn't really a ban appeal because it wasn't in the appeal section and I figured that I would just get fucked over but I don't think leui or the person that was in the situation understands what my problem is. It shouldn't matter what my intentions are if I didn't do anything wrong at the end of the day all I did was claimed unclaimed land someone else wanted. I broke 0 rules at all and I got punished at least I should have my home set because I never said and I never did have a problem with being killed. leui said it was a problem but they were the problem he should have banned them for being toxic but I really didn't care which I would also consider that a false ban but their intentions were to make me mad and to make me quit the server as they stated in the discord. Anyways I claimed unclaimed land that used to be theirs and now was mine so they way I told other people in chat shouldn't make me banned and get the land unclaimed. I also mined 1 block 1 fucking block in my own claim even if it was the 20 blocks away from them which is like another 20 block claim if you ask me and they mined one block on accident like I did they wouldn't get banned for greifing its 1 fucking block ONE. IT WAS IN MY OWN CLAIM. in conclusion sorry if some of my typing doesn't make sense because im not rechecking it. I claimed unclaimed land that used to be somone elses mined one block in my claim and got banned for 2 days when it said it was a one day ban. I can almost garentee hes gonna fuck me over again and type the same shit in the comments but I don't think what I said in chat should make me banned or have unclaimed land. also the land WASNT FUCKING THERES GET IT THOUGH YOUR THICCCCCC SKULL IT WASNT THEIR LAND THEY UNCLAIMED IT. Last thing is I think atleast I should have my home set because I never asked for it to be removed at all if your gonna fuck me so hard for claiming unclaimed land and not breaking any real rules accept for my intentions that you assumed based of off what I typed in chat then go for it man I was so false banned and I know for a fact atleast 1 of the major 3 things that happened to me was bulshit and abuse of power but its fine. Just give me my /home back please. or you know give me back the claim that I claimed because I could claim that fucking land.

Is this a statement or? Because the land wasn't either of yours. It was bam's. Bam wasn't on to defend his land. So therefore you stole someone land and griefed it. Then you reclaimed it to say it's your land when really it wasn't.

Edited by SwegBuster

I don't get what you guys understand it wasn't bams land he unclaimed it then I claimed it this was more of me pointing out multiple things that shouldn't of happened and it should not have been a ban for sure I claimed unclaimed land and mined 1 block of my claimed land then get banned for it that's a blatant false ban I got my home removed for no reason and I got tped for no reason accept for helping other people and fucking me over

What is the point of this post?

Are you trying to get your current (2Day) ban reduced?

Are you trying to discuss a case that has been dealt with?

Are you trying to disrepect staff?

You seem to be pissed that you claimed someone elses "unclaimed" land which was build on and being used by the person without talking to the person first. I understand that it wasn't claimed but you are to use common sense while playing on the server. We want everyone to be welcome there and not for players to steal eachothers land if they forgot to claim a part of what they have.

It's a survival server, not a factions server after all.

In case this is just another part of your appeal then why bother going on as you are without the punishment in like 24hrs.

• Like 1

Achievements

I tried to insert some spacing. Makes it a little easier:

My other discussions got denied even though it wasn't really a ban appeal because it wasn't in the appeal section and I figured that I would just get fucked over but I don't think leui or the person that was in the situation understands what my problem is.

It shouldn't matter what my intentions are if I didn't do anything wrong. At the end of the day all I did was claim unclaimed land that someone else wanted. I broke 0 rules at all and I got punished. At least I should have my home set because I never said and I never did have a problem with being killed.

leui said it was a problem but they were the problem he should have banned them for being toxic but I really didn't care which I would also consider that a false ban but their intentions were to make me mad and to make me quit the server as they stated in the discord.

Anyways I claimed unclaimed land that used to be theirs and now was mine so the way I told other people in chat shouldn't make me banned and get the land unclaimed. I also mined 1 block 1 fucking block in my own claim even if it was the 20 blocks away from them which is like another 20 block claim if you ask me and they mined one block on accident like I did they wouldn't get banned for greifing its 1 fucking block ONE. IT WAS IN MY OWN CLAIM.

in conclusion sorry if some of my typing doesn't make sense because im not rechecking it. I claimed unclaimed land that used to be somone elses mined one block in my claim and got banned for 2 days when it said it was a one day ban. I can almost garentee hes gonna fuck me over again and type the same shit in the comments but I don't think what I said in chat should make me banned or have unclaimed land. also the land WASNT FUCKING THERES GET IT THOUGH YOUR THICCCCCC SKULL IT WASNT THEIR LAND THEY UNCLAIMED IT.

Last thing is I think atleast I should have my home set because I never asked for it to be removed at all if your gonna fuck me so hard for claiming unclaimed land and not breaking any real rules accept for my intentions that you assumed based of off what I typed in chat then go for it man I was so false banned and I know for a fact atleast 1 of the major 3 things that happened to me was bulshit and abuse of power but its fine.

Just give me my /home back please. or you know give me back the claim that I claimed because I could claim that fucking land.

Nonetheless, I'll repeat myself: I do not believe that there is any doubt about the malicious intent in what you did. It should honestly be common sense that you should not do something like this. Furthermore, what you said in chat proves your malicious intent, which is why it is being used to determine whether the ban was just. Moreover, I believe you broke the following rules:

• No raiding other people's property/claim.
  • Do not attempt to find loopholes around the rules. You will be punished for it.
  • Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 3:25 PM, Timster said:

It shouldn't matter what my intentions are if I didn't do anything wrong

I'd like to have a word with whoever taught you that philosophy.

Also, off topic section?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.