Sign in to follow this  
willywilson

willywilson has applied for CS:GO ZE Admin

1 minute ago, AliasUsername said:

+1 

Willy will lead GFL like he does Santa Extreme 

I've actually sworn off santa ex leading (still leading other maps) just felt santa was making me too toxic, thank you for the vote tho

Edited by willywilson
  • Sad 1

Thank you for everyone who's shown their support for Willy's app but a reminder that all non- CSGO ZE admin and OP posts will be hidden. Leave reacts instead please in support of his app. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Neutral leaning towards +1

Willing to give you a shot, but you need to come on for more casual maps too. As it stands currently, you mostly just play for the harder ones.

Also you really better keep those N-word slip ups under control :lenny:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Vauff said:

Willing to give you a shot, but you need to come on for more casual maps too. As it stands currently, you mostly just play for the harder ones.

Also you really better keep those N-word slip ups under control :lenny:

As mentioned, I've been trying to do it lately, and think I've been a lot better about it lately but I'll keep trying to improve as I know it's an issue, also I'll be sure to keep in mind to not be so picky in regards to the maps I play. 

Edited by willywilson
  • Like 1
  • Winner 3

+1

In terms of our differences in our approach to the subject of racisim, I believe you will do a good job as an admin. I am mostly intrigued with your enthusiasm when leading as well as providing a positive environment. 

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

I'm also willing to give a shot as well. You are fairly known in the goze community as well but, I'm very skeptical on the CSS admins.  

• Like 1

Neutral 

I have 1 question.. "What would you do if one of your friends was caught misbehaving/breaking the rules. Would you ignore them just because they are your friends?" I'm a bit concern about your css friend.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Morningstar said:

Neutral 

I have 1 question.. "What would you do if one of your friends was caught misbehaving/breaking the rules. Would you ignore them just because they are your friends?" I'm a bit concern about your css friend.

I have punished my friends while being a css admin, an example of this is when on css I restricted andres for trolling and fully took on the flack right before applying to join his clan ESK, I try to be fair and not prioritize anyone, and would treat admining on hear the same way I treat it on css, if you're breaking the rules, there'd be consequences. Against popular belief, gfl's css server is not a lawless landscape where anything goes, I still punish people for breaking rules there as an admin, and try my best to help out the server, and yes, even if my friend breaks a rule doesn't mean I just ignore it. 

Edited by willywilson
  • Like 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

+1
You're fairly known in the CSGO ZE community. You have more than enough knowledge when it comes to the rules and you're very helpful with the people in the server. I don't see what could go wrong here.

Edited by Kaien
  • Like 5

Your longtime history in the ZE community and recent boost in playtime here has garnered you a lot of respect which is apparent judging by the reception on this application.

You definitely have been adjusting/adhering to the CSGO ZE rule set which is great, but I need more time to be completely confident that you will be a consistent and responsible admin.

• Like 2