Billy_Catmeme

Ban appeal by Billy_Catmeme

Name: Billy_Catmeme

Steam ID (or steam profile link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/kazemeka

Ban Reason: Toxicity

Why should you be unbanned

This ban came as a surprise mid-round. I do not know why as I tried to keep as docile as possible, even complimenting people when I saw that they were playing very nicely. The only memorable bullying  that did happen was that the entire server was joking about KOS'ing Maks at the start of each round. I won't lie, I did shout in VC "KOS Maks" at the start of the whole joke, but later on after the map changed into the minecraft bedroom one, most players agreed to stop the joke, me among those. We all actively asked to stop KOS'ing Maks. Hence, the surprise about this ban. If the reason is other than this, please explain it. I would be really thankful for that.

From what I saw when I got on and from what Snow told me was that you and Redwood (and likely other players) were repeatedly kosing and killing Maks, which led to me banning Redwood for a week for targeting (as he was the main person behind it) and you for continuing it on the Dolls map, I will unban you as I was probably too quick to ban you for that. The reason behind the ban was the kosing of Maks, which would be targeting, but it felt wrong to ban you for a week so I chose to ban you for toxicity (3 days). Thanks for not lying in your unban appeal ^_^, You will be unbanned, sorry for the trouble.