Golden deagle

Whats the worst injury you ever suffered?

Earlier today on the servers myself and a couple of people were discussing our worst injuries, mine was a torn ACL in my final year of middle school, what about everyone else? To put a backstory on mine, i was in a basketball game (state semis) and i went for a layup that put my team up 1 with 2 or so seconds left on the clock, i got fouled and was gonna shoot free throws but I landed awkwardly and before I knew it i was grabbing my left knee in agonizing pain, i go to the hospital and hear the news that i need ACL surgery and obviously missed the state finals, which devistated me despite winning the championship, me not being on the court hurt just as much as the injury itself...fast forward 6 years and i feel great in terms of gameplay, but that injury still kinda haunts me everytime i pick up a basketball...

Got a concussion and fucked my neck up simultaneously playing hockey when I was younger. Went head first into the boards. 

Got two teeth knocked out during a military exercise when i was on my knees tending to someone's fake injury and a guy caught me right in the face with the barrell of his AK5-C. lol

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049

Walking

But really my worst injury is when I fell and hurt my knee

Edited by Supreme leader 049

I have 3 and i don't know what one is worse so i'll just state them all.

1. I burnt my arm while making pizza in school. I mean Really burnt my arm. The teacher told me to take the pizza out the oven but she was in the way, so i did the only most normal thing someone would do in this situation, not tell them that they're in the way in instead try to reach the oven door by maneuvering my arm around her legs and trying to open it from there. My arm touched the oven door and that's how it happened. Blisters, Boils, the whole lot. i had to get one of those things that keep your arms in one place on your chest.

2. I jammed my finger in a bathroom door. I wanted to ask my big brother a question and i didn't realise he was in the toilet in time so he panicked and closed the door on my finger, jamming it. I literally had to pry my finger out the door, removing all the skin from the top part. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt nearly as much as it should've

3. We were having a barbeque out in my back garden and i sat behind a window eating our overcooked hot-dogs. When all of a sudden, my big brother (again) opened the window without noticing my head and the window went right into the back of my head. Blood was literally pouring out the back.

"Sacrifices have to be made to get somewhere in life." - Rebecca_Doodles (Friday Night Funkin' Starving Artist Mod)

3 hours ago, Dr_Steel said:

I have 3 and i don't know what one is worse so i'll just state them all.

1. I burnt my arm while making pizza in school. I mean Really burnt my arm. The teacher told me to take the pizza out the oven but she was in the way, so i did the only most normal thing someone would do in this situation, not tell them that they're in the way in instead try to reach the oven door by maneuvering my arm around her legs and trying to open it from there. My arm touched the oven door and that's how it happened. Blisters, Boils, the whole lot. i had to get one of those things that keep your arms in one place on your chest.

2. I jammed my finger in a bathroom door. I wanted to ask my big brother a question and i didn't realise he was in the toilet in time so he panicked and closed the door on my finger, jamming it. I literally had to pry my finger out the door, removing all the skin from the top part. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt nearly as much as it should've

3. We were having a barbeque out in my back garden and i sat behind a window eating our overcooked hot-dogs. When all of a sudden, my big brother (again) opened the window without noticing my head and the window went right into the back of my head. Blood was literally pouring out the back.

Youhave one fucked up older brother...

Well, about 5 or 6 years ago using a mandolin slicer, nipped off the tip of my right pointer finger. I don't know if this counts but the year after that I had a kidney stone and that was literal hell.

I'm a very special breed of person:

I'll go from more recent to less recent

download.jpeg.e815a55bb5855b9fd58f44fee238f2d3.jpeg

My garage door motor is broken, so we have to manually open and close the door. I was closing it about 4 months ago, and it got stuck in this state, i did the smart thing and stuck my finger in there and pulled it down, and i forgot to take my finger out once it closed, leaving my finger jammed in there for a solid minute, i yelled as loud as i could, and to my surprise no one heard me, so I had to quickly bend down (thank god I have long arms) and open the garage door with whatever strength I had in my left arm (I'm right-handed). My finger was crushed flat, though because it was 8pm and I didn't want to go to the ER and spend $1200 for an x-ray, I just let my fingers heal by themselves, so far so good.

Here's one from senior year of high school:

My charger broke in the electrical socket (one of the metal teeth was still in it). I asked my teacher "hey is it safe to pull it out?" he said "yeah, i dont see why not". So I bent down to remove the tooth from the plug, and surprise! I was electrocuted, my friend had to literally tackle me off it, because the funny thing with electricity is that your muscles tense up while you're getting electrocuted, and it is far harder to ungrip things, like, the metallic part of a broken charger.

Here's one from freshman year of high school:

I accidentally ripped an extension cord head off the cable while it was plugged in (I pulled it in an attempt to unplug it). So I took the copper wires that were showing and I tried jamming the head back on. Sparks everywhere, burnt my shirt a little, and burnt my skin a little.

Here's one from when I was younger:
Riding my bicycle. I went up a hill & going down a hill I slammed on the breaks. I didn't notice that there was gravel & little stones all over the road, so I went headfirst into the ground and rolled all the way down the hill. Scraped up my elbows, legs, face, chest, back. Not a very fun walk back home. (we don't wear helmets or pads either)

Here's one from when I was 12:

Me & my dad were doing bike races. Same hill as the story from above; same motherfucking rocks. The difference is, this time I was going about double the speed. I lost balance, and went headfirst into the pavement. scraped the fuck out of my head, had rocks stuck under my skin, so my dad had to grab alcohol & cotton balls and tweezers and pull back my skin to take the rocks out.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Although I've broken my arm many years back, I think when I sprained my ankle this summer, that was the most impactful injury I've had in my life. Especially the first few days, I believe I may have broken something, which is why it hurt so much, but I never had it checked, so whether or not that's true, I don't know.

Achievements

I haven't had any really bad injuries but recently I dropped one of those rolling ladders on my knee while trying to fit it into a doorway at work. When it happened I could have sworn that it was bleeding because it hurt bad and felt warm, but luckily, I only ended up with a nasty looking bruise.

I attempted to jump over a fence, and ended up getting a broken arm. I tried to hide the broken bone from my parents for over 2 weeks. 

76561198043643390.png

I got really fortunate to never have any *serious* injuries. But most of the injuries I had mainly consisted of slamming my head against stuff.

One time there was a police car parked in a parking spot, and as we played basketball I bashed my lip against the mirror. Was funni moment.

Hell, as a kid I bashed my lip a few times. I am very confused why I busted my lip so many times.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png