Nidhoggr

SCP-3456 REVISED

Posted  Edited by Nidhoggr

SCP-3456

Model: Suggested by Supreme Leader 049 (thanks!) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1758192668&searchtext=centaur

SCP-3456 is a centaur-like creature with elongated arms and digits that end in sharp bone spurs. They manifest in locations of war, terrorism and natural disasters. They are highly aggressive to anyone in their manifestation area, as well as incredibly intelligent. SCP-3456 also lacks any hair, only having gray skin.

Ingame Statistics: 3456 is a fast attacking (.25 second delay) SCP that does 25 damage per hit. Its speed matches 076's, being slightly faster than your average human. It's special is a AOE scream that instills fear into those that hear it. The range should be decently sizeable (110 decibels is no joke, yo.) The effect isn't enough to cause any physical harm, however the fear causes any human to hear it (Your choice here XY. It can either completely stop from being able to shoot, or make spread incredibly high on guns.) The special lasts 5 seconds and has a 20 second cooldown. It has 1000 base HP, scaling off of current players (as other scps do.) I also think that knockback resistance or even immunity would be a good implementation for this scp, but it might end up being too powerful for the SCP that this is meant to be.

3456 WILL NOT attribute any extra points to the end of the game to determine who wins the game if it escapes, as in the lore it stays around its area of manifestation. 

There are two ways I imagine that this can be implemented into the game. A is the simplest implementation, while B stems off of A.

A; Since 3456 manifests in areas of war and terrorism, whenever any opposing-team human fight occurs (D vs MTF, MTF vs CI, etc) there is an incredibly small chance of the person killed (or a spectator, depending on how this will be implemented) being spawned in as 3456. This chance should scale off of the current players, but should cap out at 1%. Only one can spawn per round. 

B; The same implications of A, but instead of going about as it pleases doing SCP things, the 3456 must hunt down whoever killed them. After 3 minutes have passed and 3456 has not hunted its target, it despawns back to the void (spectators.) If it does avenge itself then it can damage targets as it pleases. 

It should be noted that this ONLY occurs for opposing teams. RDMing shouldn't work at all. This SCP would implement a strong motivator for aggressive plays (causing more death and more chances to become 3456) and would allow people who complain about not being SCP more of a chance to be..SCP. 

Revision decision (hehe it rhymes): Instead of being a clone of all the other speed boost SCPs it now has a unique playstyle that actually fits it better lorewise. The gameplay for this scp is now actually varied by the player's actions, and can now be used as a support tool or as a hit-and-run tactics.

•  
Edited by Nidhoggr

what if the roar just temporarily stripped items from nearby players, kinda like what happened when you turned into a rat (minus actually turning into a rat and taking more damage)

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049

+1 it has a unique spawn, ability, and adds another chance for players to be a scp. I also like the "b" option because it could add reason for him to stay inside the facility. If Xy does implement this using b I suggest for 3456 to have a bit more hp (1000-2000) because he could have a tendency to die more easily than other scps. Also, here's a model I found that might work: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1758192668&searchtext=centaur

Edited by Supreme leader 049

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray

I really don't like this idea. Its just a 'RAPIDLY CLICK TO KILL PEOPLE' scp with a special about equal to scp-173's blind except worse.

Edit: TO clarify, outside of the 'unique' spawning condition, there is nothing particularly unique about this SCP. People already complain about rapidly killing scps such as 323, and this has the same exact attack method. The special either has little to no effect(High spread) or is effectively a slightly worse 173 blind in terms of gameplay impact. The high speed is not exactly fun either. 323 isn't faster than a person than default and people still complain about its speed. This scp IS infact faster, AND has th esame attack speed, AND has a psudo-scp-173 blind effect tacked ontop.

B is interesting gameplay wise however I think 069 would fit this better.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

15 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

I really don't like this idea. Its just a 'RAPIDLY CLICK TO KILL PEOPLE' scp with a special about equal to scp-173's blind except worse.

Edit: TO clarify, outside of the 'unique' spawning condition, there is nothing particularly unique about this SCP. People already complain about rapidly killing scps such as 323, and this has the same exact attack method. The special either has little to no effect(High spread) or is effectively a slightly worse 173 blind in terms of gameplay impact. The high speed is not exactly fun either. 323 isn't faster than a person than default and people still complain about its speed. This scp IS infact faster, AND has th esame attack speed, AND has a psudo-scp-173 blind effect tacked ontop.

B is interesting gameplay wise however I think 069 would fit this better.

I disagree with this special being parallel with 173's. 173's ridiculous special gives you only one option to fight back with: jump, while this scp's special basically takes your weapon with a chance to run and wait for your stuff to come back. Using this special would also be different gameplay wise because 173 uses his special to move while this scp's special disarm a enemy if it is overwhelmed or needs a easy kill. I do see the similarities between this and other scps but there really are no other ways for one to attack without it being not fun to play as or being entirely overpowered. I also disagree with the "RAPIDLY CLICK TO KILL PEOPLE" statement as that's most scps that are fun to play as and even some you have suggested.