Designs

Unban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Designs - Edit Reason: format

In Game Name: Drew

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:182133780

Banned By: Wuffy

Ban Reason : Bhop Scripts

Why I should be Unbanned: I was falsy banned for "bhop Scripts" by Wuffy. I was not bhop scripting i have been bhopping for 5 years with scroll on csgo, css, and garry's mod. I really enjoy playing hide n seek on this server and super bummed that i got falsy banned. There is not even a demo proving that i am scripting. There was also 4-5 other people on the server bhopping faster than me. I just rebinded my scroll wheel to jump. My mouse has an infinite scroll wheel. So it is a lot easier for me to hit bhops. I just want to be able to keep having fun and enjoy playing on gfl.

Edited by Designs
format

Posted  Edited by nblock - Edit Reason: Info

I'm going to copy and paste what I said on @vaticans perc supplier's ban appeal because it applies to you too.

I'm not the admin that banned you, but here's some evidence captured by another player of you scripting.

I've already told Wuffy about your appeal and he should be able to look at it tomorrow morning.

Edited by nblock
Info

Like i said i am very good a scroll wheel bhopping. and there is also ramps/slopes that are very steep on that map that allowed me to gain that much speed. i was not getting over 450 speed on any other map. 

Posted  Edited by Designs

this also proves that i am not scripting because at 1:07 u can see narato hit a ramp and have 670 speed when he lands. Just posting some evidence that it is possible to gain that much speed.

Edited by Designs

Guest Nix Pardus

Yes but it’s also keeping that speed and I’m sorry but with the other evidence complied against you is a lot larger then your friend and seems to be very pointed and clear

i trust wuffys judgement 

also you use your scrollwheel ewwwwwwwww (in case you didn’t get it yes I am joking around with the scroll wheel part but the rest is serious) 

On Bob Omb Battlefield, you went off the cannon hit the fence and still bhopped at the same speed. I sent the videos to staff chat, and ALL the staff I talked to knew you were scripting. I would give you another chance, but you’re super toxic to other people, you put others down, you propsurf when you think I’m not watching, and you’re just overall not fun to play with. Unless Zex (our manager) or a senior admin says I need to unban you, you’re still banned from me.

-Brotherwolf

Guest Narato

Retarded pussy you jsut posted a video of me exposing you using auto runboost whatever the fuck that’s called. I hit 670 because I have S̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶s̶ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)been practicing bhopping to C̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)become one of the best bhopper on the server although it’s pointless. You were lucky I was recording or I would’ve tagged you without a doubt.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6 hours ago, Designs said:

this also proves that i am not scripting because at 1:07 u can see narato hit a ramp and have 670 speed when he lands. Just posting some evidence that it is possible to gain that much speed.

He’s fucking retarded. I was doing a jump/strafe of course I’m gonna get a tons of speed but you were bhopping with 700 speed 5 years of playing source game doesn’t help you to understand the concept of bhopping. Sad:(

6 hours ago, Designs said:

Would’ve made more sense if u said I have 400 speed as a hider. 

I've locked this thread for now since the admin who carried out the punishment has said his verdict. Going to tag @Zexired in case he does not agree with the admins decisions. This unban appeal is for the OP and admin only guys, it should not be a fighting ground.

:locked:

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements