vaticans perc supplier

Unban Appeal

Posted  Edited by vaticans perc supplier - Edit Reason: didnt see format before

In Game Name: vaticans perc supplier

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5114811

Banned By: Wuffy

Ban Reason : "bhop scripts"

Why I should be Unbanned:

I was falsely banned by Wuffy for "bhop scripts" when I was obviously hitting one or 2 bhops in a row which isn't scripting. I simply have my jump to mouse wheel down (bind mwheeldown +jump). I dont understand why I was banned and I really enjoy playing on the Hide n Seek server and hope to enjoy more times on there. I really just dont get why I was banned, while I was on the server today there was 4-5 kids that were bhopping all around the map without missing a single hop. Ive been bhopping for more than 4 years now, I started on deathrun on the server Potato Gaming and was rank 1 on there until it was taken down, then moved to bhop servers and ive been bhopping for 3 years on different games like CSS and CSGO. I hope you reconsider.... I just want to play Hide n Seek. :(

Edited by vaticans perc supplier
didnt see format before

Posted  Edited by nblock - Edit Reason: info

I'm not the admin that banned you, but here's some evidence captured by another player of you and/or Drew scripting.

I've already told Wuffy about your appeal and he should be able to look at it tomorrow morning.

Edited by nblock
info

I mean Samuel Oak and Toothpick his friend were the ones that were scripting around the map when this video wasnt taken. And all that happened in this video is my using my scroll wheel up a stair. I dont have evidence of them scripting but they were hitting consecutive bhops around 15+ without missing a single one. In the video you clearly see me miss many bhops I dont see how this calls me a "scripter". And not to speak for drew but he did hit like 4 slopes to gain that speed and its skill but also RNG to keep the speed like he did. Not to be rude but this video doesnt really prove anything.

Like I said I'm not the admin who banned you so I cant give a final verdict, nor can I unban you, so wait on wuffy to wake up.

Although, you and drew were going in a straight line, keeping momentum. I've tried that with a scroll wheel before and I've never gotten that much speed, and maintaining speed while going in a straight line. 

Posted  Edited by vaticans perc supplier

Well to be fair the server is at an an acel. of 10 so you cant strafe wider like u can on other servers. We have to start in a straight line because to start the bhop you have to hold shift to gain the extra speed of the sprint. But after that you can gain  much speed because of the servers air acel. If you did strafe wider it would completely stop your speed.

Edited by vaticans perc supplier

Guest Nix Pardus

I trust wuffys judgement and the evidence gathered against you strongly leads to cheats, you said in your first appeal “I was only hitting 1-2 bhops” but the evidence tells a very different story leading me to not trust you since you’ve already lied

Also you Usenet scroll wheel ewwwwww

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf

Yeahhhhhh no. 1-2 bhops is a lie, plus Toothpick and Samuel didn’t script, and they missed PLENTY of hops. This appeal kinda disappoints me because you think I can’t tell who’s scripting, but I can, trust me. You were jumping low and barely moving your crosshair, yet still gained a shit ton of speed on level ground. I would give you a second chance, but if I’m not giving Drew a second chance (reasons are on his app), I think it’s fair that I keep you banned.

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf

6 hours ago, BrotherWolf said:

Yeahhhhhh no. 1-2 bhops is a lie, plus Toothpick and Samuel didn’t script, and they missed PLENTY of hops. This appeal kinda disappoints me because you think I can’t tell who’s scripting, but I can, trust me. You were jumping low and barely moving your crosshair, yet still gained a shit ton of speed on level ground. I would give you a second chance, but if I’m not giving Drew a second chance (reasons are on his app), I think it’s fair that I keep you banned.

I dont think you realize you dont need to strafe wide to gain speed on a server with sv_airaccelerate set to 10. I obviously do move my "crosshair" but not as much cause its not needed. Its like doing an longjump, you dont need to move your crosshair to make distance/speed. Anyways were you on the server while there was plenty of people bhopping with consecutive jumps upwards to 20+, yet you chose to go after us. While others which are GFL members bhop around the map with more speed yet you look the other way.

Hello, bhopper/surfer/kz'er of 4 years. I know both drew and teger (during playing hide and seek had the name "vaticans perc supplier") very well from playing with them on serveral bhop servers. They are both widely known in the GMOD bhop community as great players, and in fact have many global records on bhop servers that I can PROVE. I'm kinda disappointing in your admin abilities wulfy, as it was obnoxiously clear when I was on the server that people like Samuel Oak were bhopping across the map when I couldn't catch them; just frustrating :/.  I can vouch for the credibility of those 2, as well as further the credibility of their argument as well. When sv_airaccelerate is turned on in the server to a low ammount, it decreases the amount of speed you can gain from strafing in the air. I was trying to do a strafe turn on the climb part for I believe it was bird cage, and I had to go super wide to actually land on the side of a climb part. sv_airaccelerate stops anyone from being able to strafe too fast in a specific direction, especially if the air accelerate is on a level such as 10. Most (good) bhop servers have the accelerate to 1000. If you wanted to test this yourself, change the multiplier from 10 to 1000 and know the difference of wide turning yourself. I can have multiple other known bhoppers come on this forum and explain in better detail if you want me to. This Crucible-like admining wasnt cool and these 2 should be unbanned. Note: was on the server

5 hours ago, Harakoni said:

Jfc this turned messy.
Please keep this to admin only responses and the OP, even if you have something to add just ask an admin to say it to save like 40 messages as above^
Thanks.

Right lets get down to it.
This ban was done when i gave the go ahead after being linked 4 separate videos involving Drew, and you. Within these four videos contained what people thought to be scripting. At first i was sceptical, after all, the two i watched first had moves i had done beforehand and hit a similar amount of hops to. They are attached below; (Excuse the quality it's someone's "recording software hardware")
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317054320325558293/612394373858066433/video0.mov 
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317054320325558293/612394531081552043/video0.mov
However, i noticed something rather odd within the third - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317054320325558293/612395761275240488/video0.mov 
This shows Drew launching out of a cannon to bhop over a fence, but instead running into it; and, very interestingly, didn't stop bhopping along it's length. I quite literally have never seen anything as sus as that in my time of playing Gmod.
What didn't help with the case, was that afterwards, another video was recorded on Clocktown, in which drew somehow manages to hit over 900 speed while "slope hopping" and maintaining this speed for up to 30+ hops.
This is where i drew my conclusions. In my months total playtime on the server, seeing many, MANY bhoppers come and go, i have never, EVER, seen anything like that. I myself, as have numerous others, staff and players alike, have actually attempted to pull something like that off, and not once have i ever gone past 5 myself - and I believe the record from memory was only 7 before they lost their speed. Both server lag, ping and human error are to blame for this, and you somehow manage to think i, or any of the staff, would willingly believe Drew could hit that speed consistently without mishap, using only a scrollwheel bind, which almost all of our staff and experienced players use? Yeah, i don't think so.
As you were with him and in active conversation - and already under suspicion from staff members and experienced bhopping members alike, i made the decision to have you banned alongside Drew. 

I'll let @BrotherWolf accept/deny this appeal, but i'm pretty sure i know how it's gonna end. 

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf

Yeah denied. Sorry for the verdict. Btw, coming on with alts won't make it better.

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf

Guest Narato
6 minutes ago, BrotherWolf said:

Yeah denied. Sorry for the verdict. Btw, coming on with alts won't make it better.

Yeah do not alt