reduct

mini ze event

Posted  Edited by reduct

dont forget to read this if you're interested in joining this event

disclaimer: yes, i know the russians beat the map. wah wah, if you want to beat it on gfl, join. if not, then don't join.

Edited by reduct

Posted  Edited by ReivaX

3 hours ago, reduct said:

3 hours ago, reduct said:

don't afk in spectate, or you will be kicked.

That sudden realisation that either gfl admins are bringing spectating back! or that they totally unconscious of the fact that they are incapable to read :P

Edited by ReivaX

Posted  Edited by willywilson

Just wanna throw this out there, if we get to socrates, don't go for the herders, stay to the side, and if we have more than 12 people, please kill yourselves, and no I'm not joking, we won't win this if more people decide to go into the boss, a lot of teams have gotten to socrates, the only winning team had 11 people go in, with all items except for 1 rocket, while the other 100 times people got to socrates, they had too many people and hp scaled too high, if we really want to win this, you gotta sacrifice for the team. 

Also: if we do have a team capable of getting to socrates, I recommend winning a few times with intentional trim, so that no one feels screwed over by the intentional trim. (p.s. if you're scared about killing yourself for the greater good, would you rather no one won, or a few people win at least? I'll take beacon and kill myself too if that's what's needed for a win, and we can do it a few times if the admins allow it)

Also a caviot: yes we can get to socrates numerous times on the same run, example? RSS, JAZE, N4A, anyone in css, and even us, a few weeks ago we were regularly making it with 17 people to truth, all in the same run.

Edited by willywilson

Guys in order to win we have to bully both skinny and fat Santa maybe if we call skinny bad names he might cry in the corner same with fatty. So I suggest allowing us to say some racial slurs so admins cover your ears when we go to skinny Santa and when we go to fatty. Admins you gotta realize this is for the greater good so you have to do it so we can win.

Posted  Edited by FireStarter

I've noticed that the stripper has added a few more zombie teleports to the Truth (at least on extreme). I'd like to know how they are triggered: when a zombie gets to the TP point or when a human does something? In the former case we can still overdefend as much as we want and in the latter case we might need to fall back earlier.

Edited by FireStarter

15 hours ago, willywilson said:

and if we have more than 12 people, please kill yourselves, and no I'm not joking

for the greater good, would you rather no one won, or a few people win at least

The greater good of winning a ze map with an asterisk mark next to it.

:shrug:

For some reason I couldn't make the official Luffaren's stripper run locally on my CS:GO the way I did it with particles precacher plugin.
Is this the stripper plugin that should be used: http://www.bailopan.net/stripper/ (AlliedModders forum topic: Stripper:Source)?

19 hours ago, FireStarter said:

I've noticed that the stripper has added a few more zombie teleports to the Truth (at least on extreme). I'd like to know how they are triggered: when a zombie gets to the TP point or when a human does something? In the former case we can still overdefend as much as we want and in the latter case we might need to fall back earlier. 

As to my own previous question, just looking at the Luffaren's stripper config file, it appears that additional zombie TPs are activated by: the 2-nd Socrates' face explosion, the Sled trigger and the Tram trigger (with some delays). So defenders do need to fall back earlier than it was before the stripper.

so when is it during est time 

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach