Rhys

Ban Appeal for Rotation TTT

Hey dudes. I would like to apologise for my transgressions. Yes I did copy people's name and avatar a bunch of times. And yes after getting banned I logged on to another account only to do the same.  Just a bit of almost harmless fun, so I thought. me big dumb dumb. Let me play on the server again please? That would be rad. Not like I mass RDM'd or anything, right?  xd

bee.jpg

First of all, if you are actually going to attempt to appeal this ban, then remake it by clicking the following link and using the correct format:

https://gflclan.com/forms/19-ttt-rotation-ban-appeals/

Secondly, doing it once is one thing. Hopping onto another account to CONTINUE doing it? Copying the Avatars too? You put in more effort into being a troll then you likely did actually playing on the server. 

Good Luck. 

Posted  Edited by peepeepoopoo

Name: Varied at the time due to the nature of the offence

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:33179273

Banned by: 

Volk, or/and something something peanut sky? Can't remember. Pancake Jenkins

Ban Reason: Multiple offences of impersonation across two accounts

Why should you be unbanned

Server is dope. I'm sorry and won't take the rules so lightly again. I'm harmless, really. To anyone affected or offended by escapade, I extend my most sincere, heartfelt apologies. 

giphy.gif

Edited by peepeepoopoo

11 minutes ago, Lunar Blade said:

That looks correct.

Hello, I am going to be lifting the ban on the primary account, but the second account will remain banned due to you evading the ban. If you are ever banned in the future make a ban appeal and do not go onto an alt account. I do not wan't to see you impersonating players again, get a name and stick to it.

Your ban appeal has been accepted