Time

Ban appeal Time

Name: Time

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:64031303

Banned by: TheSadBandit

Ban Reason: (antirecoil)

Why should you be unbanned: Because I'm not cheating and wouldn't be cheating on Gmod. Not the type of person to join a community to later ruin my relation with them/it, once I get accustomed to a certain group or person I certainly avoid any attempts to jab or hurt them (banter excluded). There has been some cheating allegations going around but same goes for any other player with high skill cap, not going to mention any names but the ones I've seen as "top" player has been accused of cheating as well. But I feel it's unjustified when I get banned for it instead of just friendly banter or jokes (maybe even accusations). 

Well cheers for reading through cya soon 😋

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

I don't see how you can control recoil that good. Normal recoil control shows that the gun pitches up a little, while in your shots, your gun doesn't do that pitching. It's a very slight thing to catch, but I went ahead and asked adversary to do some tests (since I consider his/her's recoil control to be very good). You can see in your shots, they are horizontal, no pitching up and down of the gun, in adversary's shots, the gun moves up, down, left, and right because of how controlling recoil works (moving the mouse down while the gun's recoil moves it up, and slightly to the sides because no one can move it down perfectly every time).

This is my video, if you want the other 2 videos I can link them down below, which show the same trend of you not moving your gun downwards, it just maintains the same height & width (width in the sense of moving the mouse a little to each side as moving down, which is from natural recoil control). This lead me and other staff to believe that it is, in fact, antirecoil. 

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Mate first of all if you look at a TMP recoil it has basically no recoil (very slow climb compared to other guns) have you seen me use the ak? Yeah dog shit with it hence why I don't use it. Secondly I'm not a low life that would use hacks but will take it as a compliment. Thirdly shooting at a wall and shooting at live target is way different trust me (this just sounds like a meme but true), I'm global at cs:go and have over well over 3.5k hours on GMOD.

If I was to cheat I would turn to something that would be hard to detect like wallhack because I'm not brain dead as some people can probably vouch for. You can doubt my skill all you want but in the end I know myself and my limitations and prefer to use weapons I'm comfortable with myself. If you have any clips of me using the m16 or some shit weapon I don't use feel free to view my recoil control there. (It's bad) Becaues I know my limitations whenever at distance I prefer tapping instead of spraying full out as you may or may not have seen (not sure if I've played with you while you were non-staff).

Yes Adversary has good recoil control but her triumph is aiming not spraying.

If you want to target me or something go ahead feel free to continue spectating or some shit but you won't see a change in my play style nor aim/control. Don't compare your limits with mine (holy shit this sounds awful but true). 

If you got something to discuss feel free to hit me up on discord or continue writing here thank you.

There isn't targeting going on. Compared the average player, your aim can and did at times look as if there was no recoil to be fighting against. That said, mistakes can happen. This is still under review, the appeal isn't just sitting here idly. I apologize for the time it's taking, but the possibility of hacks is a matter to be taken seriously. Be patient and if it's decided there wasn't hacks involved in the videos taken, we'll proceed from there. 

But try to keep your tone in check. A simple explanation is all that's needed from you in this situation. 

I am going to say this without bias and I am not going to share my opinion. I am only going to lay out what I am presented.

With that amount of playtime, it can suggest that you are easily able to handle recoil of most of not all guns in the source engine. This is most definitely possible, and being able to handle recoil is a skill that players need to learn to maximize damage for each weapon. Thousands of in-game hours can most definitely be enough to learn this skill.

The second clip that Bandit shows has you shooting a wall. The way this is shown, it would seem as if you are testing a cheat engine to make sure it works. Using 2 clips to fire normally, then turning the cheat on to see if it works. However, this could also very well be a clip of you practicing with the weapon.

Overall, there isn't any *solid* evidence that this was a hack or cheat. The evidence provided can most definitely suggest the possibility of a cheat being used, but there is not any damning evidence available.

I will still not give my opinion on what action should be taken with this. I am just giving what I have gathered with this. Take it as you may.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

To clarify, the shots of someone shooting the wall wasn't Time. It was somebody else, comparing the regular recoil, and then recoil while attempting to control it. It was just to compare someone elses experience with the weapon to the clip of Time. That said, I do ask you refrain from commenting on appeals in the future unless you have new or pertinent information on the situation. Everything you've said is already in consideration. The appeal has been pushed to some higher ups, and we must wait for them to have time to review everything as well. We're just waiting right now, really. 

I didn't only show these videos to the TTT Rot admin team for inspection of whether or not you had hacks. I also showed them to the TTT 24/7 MC Staff team (it's an older server with a staff team that has seen it all, including myself). I'm not targeting you here, you're a cool guy and all, but I was told that you had anti recoil and I checked it out. I gathered evidence to support it (as every time you shot a gun it had no recoil), and I sent it to both teams. They both told me that it was, in fact, anti recoil.

Shooting at a live target and shooting at a wall do have a difference, but at the same time they have the similarity of the gun bobbing when you shoot it and control the recoil, which is something I don't see when you shoot the TMP. I also have a video of you shooting the p90, though it's not my video, so I won't share it. Same thing as the tmp, straight line across the screen, no gun bobbing.

Lastly, let's not use game hours to represent skill, I have 3k hours on Gmod, and I don't consider myself the best player out there. Violator (old DL) had 30k hours on Gmod, and he was still ass at the game.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

My intention was not to say I'm getting targeted meant it more as feel free to spectate me more etc, I'll try to keep it simple and only respond to the necessary bits beneath.

Though time played doesn't have to be an direct representation of skill time there's definitely a correlation between play time and skill. I wouldn't call myself the average Joe when it comes to most stuff including games, usually end up spending way too much time trying to achieve more skill & knowledge. (Lets be honest that 30k hour mark is mostly afk haha)

If you honestly believe I'm cheating there's not much I can do except denying it, not sure if there's any way of proving my innocence, but not the type of guy to be going around cheating, only thing remotely close to it would be my game knowledge just knows too much about how people behave, game functionality etc.

Isn't it weird how the list of weapons I'm lasering people is low recoil climb weapons? Just think about that. Not to mention stopping to spray here and there for maximum bullet efficiency (not always but quite common enough to mention). 😊