PSYCHOWARRIOR34456

New TTT Rotation Admin Application

Name(s) (ingame): Elongated Muskrat

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:215299526

Hours played: 130

Why should you be accepted as an admin?

I just want to become a admin because i see myself playing this server more in the future. Also many times when im online there is no admin online and most of the people start rdming each other. 

I also listen to other people and have made many friends through this server.

It just makes my blood boil to see someone not following the rules 

Have you been an admin before somewhere else?: 

No

Have you fully read the rules and understand them?

Yes i do

If you have bans, why were you banned?

I Have no bans on my account. 

Screenshot (49).png

Which admins sponsor your admin application?

No admins were available when i was online so sorry but i promise i will do my job properly

Due to lack of sponsors, I'm giving this a -1. I don't remember any specific details from playing with you in the past, however I will also state that being angry when someone breaks the rules isn't befitting of a staff member. Your "blood boiling" is a sign you might not be fit for the role. 

Posted  Edited by Tonyyy

I am going to give this Elongated Muskrat a -1 for FALSE INFORMATION on their application.

They were asked about which admins sponsored their application, which they replied with "No admins were available when i was online so sorry but i promise i will do my job properly" Even though I was on at the time they were and was even asked about how to apply in the first place. They could have asked me at any time about a sponsor. 

"Other reasons stated already"

Edited by Tonyyy

It took me a lot of time to know how to apply for admin and i saw in the server again tony but you left the server

I didnt know if we had to get a admin to sponsor cuz i was stuck on finding my steam id

Sorry but i just wanted to become admin and if you  dont think i am telling the truth then its better for me to stay quite and let other people rdm without caring about getting banned.

That could be the case, and I believe you, but my vote is still a -1 due to you not having a sponsor

(Also, saying it's better to let people RDM without caring about getting banned is not the type attitude/mindset we want on the staff team)

I never said its better to let people rdm 

I just said what can i do about it? absolutely nothing because we have no power to kick or anything

I literally saw a guy yesterday called nomad rdm 4 peeps(including me) and then got karma banned probably or he left

Sorry but its the truth tony

Did you know that rdming as soon as the admins leave the server? I have witnessed it many times

And yeah imma try to get a sponsor tommorow when (hopefully) a admin joins the server

I understand that we don't have an Admin on 24/7, but you can still file a player report, let's say on that Nomad person, just screenshot the logs, explain what happened, and BOOM, an Admin bans him

THAT is exactly what I don't want the players to do. 

I want them to enjoy the game and report in game itself. 

Doing all that stuff just to get someone banned shouldn't be this hard and should be done on the spot

I know the admins have life's too and can't be online 24/7 but  that's why I'm willing to become an admin... 

The problem isn't your willingness to be an admin. It's whether or not you're fit for the role. From what I've seen of you, I don't know if you'd be able to make the level headed decisions necessary. You have in the past been argumentative with other staff, which also isn't a good sign. Yes, you're on when staff aren't. But just because you are want to be staff due to that fact doesn't quite mean that you SHOULD be staff. I've stated my reasons for a -1. Let's see what the others have to say. 

Posted  Edited by Volk

I've only ever seen you yesterday and gametracker agrees, you only have 9.47 hours under the name Elongated Muskrat, so unless you played under other names I am not aware of, I'll have to -1 this for the time being.image.png.dffc2643fbde3031074d0f6ecdb86d37.png Ok I was unaware that he played by another name, please make sure you note that in your admin application to make our lives easier <3, I've never really seen you before so I'll change my vote to neutral.

Edited by Volk

no wonder there weren't any admins on in the 130 hours you've played, it's because you only have 10 on the server.

The minimum amount of hours is like 50, but I'd recommend getting around 70-80 before applying again.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit
20 minutes ago, Tonyyy said:

@TheSadBandit @Volk you may know him better as Psycaowarrior34456, which has around 92 hours

That name still doesn't ring a bell for me.

1 minute ago, PSYCHOWARRIOR34456 said:

I just guessed the number of hours guy no need to be angry. 

i had 150 hours on gmod and all  played was the gfl  ttt server 

So Im pretty sure i have played 100+ hours on it 

I'm also not angry

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

You may be confused because i changed my name a few times. 

My name is PsychoWarrior34456

And last week i changed it to Elongated Muskrat

In my Psychowarrior account i have 90 hours and in the elongated muskrat one i have 9 hours

Just total it and you get 99 hour of my playtime on the server

My rank in the psychowarrior account is 47 

Ok im tired now if you dont believe me i dont care 

No one here is angry, we are just pointing some flaws in your application which we take seriously and we don't recommend that you "guess" your hours when you can easily go on Gametracker or ask an Admin to check them for you. No one here is degrading you by any means