Burrito132

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Burrito #7638

Why were you banned?: Consistent toxicity and borderline harassment of server staff

Why should you be unbanned?

I don't believe I'm toxic or harassing anybody. I poke fun at people, but it's never serious. When asked to stop, most of the time I feel like I do. Aside from that, I find it incredibly difficult to contact the admins without access to the discord, and I often do that when necessary. I enjoy taking part in the server, and I'm active in the discord suggestions as well as productive with the conversations at least half the time. I do cause trouble, but I don't really harass anyone, I just argue occasionally. I feel that I'm more of a positive to the discord than a negative.

The incident that got me banned started with motorsteak#0970 complaining about me "not stopping when asked to" during a situation involving Tony asking for criticism on his loading screen.
Tony told me that he didn't think that my criticism was constructive, so I attempted to explain what I meant, involving the fact that I didn't know quite how to explain it. After that, I gave valid criticism, that we're not the 24/7 Minecraft server and perhaps should have more maps shown on the loading screen, followed by what I personally feel was incredibly clear as a joke. quite a while later, motor decided it was also his business, which as head of moderation it would be if any staff were being actually harassed. He told me he was putting his foot down, and I pointed out that he didn't have much to stand on, because nobody asked me to stop, I was just told that the criticism wasn't what tony personally considered constructive. 

I don't have any influence over Discord bans. All I will add here is the incident the other night, where you refused to go to general, then brought two other accounts/friends on to screw around instead of just bringing the conversation over general. 

This ban wasn't JUST because of what transpired right before the ban. It's everything adding up. 

Sorry I'm late. Was at work. 

Lets get this show on the road. 

You openly admit you like to be a dick and don't regret the things you say or do. 

While you don't really harm anything directly, you contribute no good either. 

I can unban on the grounds that the ban was excessive, but the wiggle room is very narrow for you. 

If you accept the appeal, I'll unban. You can just PM me on discord if I take too long. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, i've thought this one over for a while, reviewed chat logs, talked with server admins you were having issues with, and i'm gonna say no, you're not getting unbanned.

• Guest locked this topic