_Rocket_

Your Proudest Traitor Round

I know I know, I'm making a lot of topics. This will probably be the last topic I'll make for a few days eggs dea

Your Proudest Moment as a Traitor

We all have had a moment when we felt like the best traitor in the server. It could be because you outsmarted someone in a big way, or you singlehandedly won a round for the T's, etc. What's your story of that one traitor round you won't forget?

I think moments that happen in this server would be extra interesting if you have any. But any story is fine. Try to provide a map name if you can so it will help others better visualize what took place.

My proudest moment is something that happened today. (Made me interested in other peoples stories) So let me create a setting here.

It was in the GFL TTT rotation server, and it was the minecraft version of nuke town. I had remained rather dormant while my T buddies went pretty crazy and played aggresive. By the time all my T buddies were killed off, 8 people remained. 7 innocents, and 1 traitor. Surprise surprise, I was that remaining traitor.

If the situation I was in wasn't bad enough, everyone was clustered together in one place at this point. A dead detective had dropped a health station in the garage at the blue house. This was where everyone was clustered. They walked around the backyard of the blue house, sometimes going inside the garage to get some health from the health station. If you have had any experience playing as a traitor, this is probably your worst nightmare. It sure is mine.

Making the first move is always the hardest part. At this point there was roughly 4 minutes left in haste mode's timer. At around 3 minutes, I had to do something. About 4 people were in the garage of the blue house. So I quickly bought and threw a holy grenade into the room. Unfortunately I only killed 1 person, but I did severely damage a few of them. Enough to where the health station ran out of its health reserves pretty quickly. This meant that healing would be really hard to come by and some innocents would remain wounded for quite a while. I didn't make any kills, but I did make a dent on their "defenses".

The hard part was there wasn't an easy way around the current situation I was in. By the time 2 minutes came in, I was still walking around. Chances are I wouldn't have been able to do anything for the rest of the round if it wasn't for 1 magical moment. One of the innocents separated from the group. I had already bought a diamond sword. I followed this person until I got close enough, and I killed them with the sword. This person was never ID'd.

5 innocents, 1 traitor.

After I walked back, I saw an innocent was holding a golden sword that a traitor buddy had dropped. Keep this person in mind. Anyway, I was still in a bad situation. There was too many people around to stab someone without getting noticed. I had to be patient. I bought a golden sword to be ready for the right moment. It didn't come until I had only 50 seconds remaining in the timer. The person who held a golden sword had gone back to the garage to get health from the health station.

During this moment, there was some noise going on outside. A person who was badly wounded by my holy grenade did something to raise some major suspicion on him. I don't know what it was I wasn't paying attention, but it did result in him getting shot by a pistol. I would've been able to kill him either way because he was BADLY injured. But regardless, moving on. 4 innocents remain.

As this was going on, I used my bought golden sword to stab the guy who held a traitor buddies sword. At first when I stabbed him I ran away and didn't pick up the sword. However, I noticed all the stuff going on in the backyard, so I went back to the body and picked up his sword. 3 remain.

There was 2 people in the backyard at this point. One had full health, one was around half health. I had a shotgun, so I could kill the person with half health in a single shotgun blast, even at mid-range. So, I waited for the perfect moment. I waited for a solid 30 seconds, bringing my remaining time to less than 50 seconds remaining. Then, I pressed V to pull out the golden sword and knifed the person with full health, quickly wipped around and shot the guy who was injured. Killed him with that shot. 1 innocent remained.

I had a silenced m4a the whole round. I actually killed someone much earlier in this round with it. So, I pulled it out and went to go find the remaining innocent. He had separated from the group. I found him, acted like an innocent long enough to get decently close, then killed him. I won the round.

In that single round, I killed 8 innocents. My best round yet.

The one time i killed 3 of my traitor buddies (TNT Minecart, called out) and got karma banned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

The one time i killed 3 of my traitor buddies (TNT Minecart, called out) and got karma banned.

That was funny. I remember I RDM'd my buddy and Kuma banned me.

• Like 1

Achievements

52 minutes ago, BraeLyn2212 said:

One time, I got 5 kills with a H.U.G.E. It was a huge accomplishment. I miss that gun. It’s my favorite one to use. :(

That gun was underated. I still believe the shotgun and the Mac 10 are a little superior, the H.U.G.E. was and always will be twice as good as the m16 ever will be.

2 hours ago, VilhjalmrF said:

That was funny. I remember I RDM'd my buddy and Kuma banned me.

I wonder what the real life equivalent to this would be.

"I remember when I Random Death Matched a friend and Kuma sent me to prison.

All I did was cut his head in two, nothing horrible. Geez, the nerve on that guy..."

Probably that one time on the other server I got 11 kills with the rifle; it's still the most kills I've ever gotten. 

Achievements

On 8/22/2019 at 7:49 PM, Supreme leader 049 said:

I feel more or less like one of the worst ts, but if I had to choose, then it would be the time I killed around 7 players with the hotel trap at rooftops.

It took me reading this over at least 8 times for me to fully process what it actually said. I'm the smartest man alive.

But for real, 7 people dead from the one trap alone. Gottem. Gud. Bois.

• Haha 1

Ohohoh! So I was a t (obviously) and I saw Violator. He was with someone else. I killed them both, and a few people saw. Before they could kill me, I said 'You know it's gone downhill when the server manager attempts to rdm.' I got them to believe Vio killed the other tried to kill the other inno, and I killed Vio for it, and I was fine. It was great.

Also when all us T's got together in the beginning and went on a rampage, killing everyone and winning in about a minute

• Like 1

We were on the Rooftops map and I was killing someone. They called out that I was a traitor, but every time I ran into someone on that same round, they didn't do anything except look at me. I probably got kosed a total of 3, maybe 4 times before everyone realized that I was actually a traitor. Either they didn't believe the first person that kosed me or they are deaf/blind. I ended up killing probably around 5-7 people.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Magiconix said:

We were on the Rooftops map and I was killing someone. They called out that I was a traitor, but every time I ran into someone on that same round, they didn't do anything except look at me. I probably got kosed a total of 3, maybe 4 times before everyone realized that I was actually a traitor. Either they didn't believe the first person that kosed me or they are deaf/blind. I ended up killing probably around 5-7 people.

"KOS MAGIC, KOS MAGIC, THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME, HELP! HELP!!!"

Hey did you hear something?

"Nah."

Yeah, me neither. Must've just been a family member in my house.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrNoobyNoob said:

Winning a T round by using an electric axe while screaming I didn't kill anybody, i have a shotgun.

I am visualizing this in my head, and it sounds wonderful and looks majestic.

Being force tested by a Detective, instead of listening I choose to stab him with a golden sword. I shoot a innocent in the head, then proceed to walk off as a crowd of 5 or 6 people including another detective are completely clueless as to what happened.

different server, playing on the lego map with the underground area and a piano with epic music. round starts, someone buys a nyan gun. i kill them, take the gun, and proceed to kill 10+ people by just running around while never being kosed or n e thing. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Scoobster said:

different server, playing on the lego map with the underground area and a piano with epic music. round starts, someone buys a nyan gun. i kill them, take the gun, and proceed to kill 10+ people by just running around while never being kosed or n e thing. 

I miss the Nyan gun! And you

• Thanks 1

It wasn't a traitor round, more of an innocent round. Anyways, I was a clueless innocent, and we were on a full server, so that'd mean 9 traitors. And somehow, I'm still not sure how, I managed to be the only innocent that killed the traitors. And by that, I mean I killed ALL of the traitors. All 9. I still don't know how, but in the end I took on the traitors 3 v 1 and still won.

It was neat. And scary. The power of god in the palm of my hand...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Duck. said:

It wasn't a traitor round, more of an innocent round. Anyways, I was a clueless innocent, and we were on a full server, so that'd mean 9 traitors. And somehow, I'm still not sure how, I managed to be the only innocent that killed the traitors. And by that, I mean I killed ALL of the traitors. All 9. I still don't know how, but in the end I took on the traitors 3 v 1 and still won.

It was neat. And scary. The power of god in the palm of my hand...

Either those traitors sucked, or you went God mode, or it was both. Probably both. Killing 9 traitors, even if they have terrible aim is a pretty hard thing to pull off. Nice job miboi.