Sign in to follow this  
dagfinn nybakk

VIP turned off

I have informed @Roy (he's the one who deals with money) about this situation. I will also move your website bug report because this is a donation issue not website issue.

• Like 1

This should be resolved on map change. I am currently looking into the cause and will reply back once I have more information.

I'll also be giving you an extra two days of Supporter to make up for the lost time since the script ran two days ago.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

After further investigation, you should have been one of the Supporters picked up in my script detailed here. However, you did not have Supporter as a group at all for some reason (primary nor secondary). Since my script depended on your account's groups, it didn't pick you up. Basically, you have submitted transactions in our system, but it didn't give you a Supporter or VIP group on the website.

I was worried this was more widespread. Therefore, I performed additional queries against the initial list of Steam IDs to see if other users had groups missing and it turns out only your account had issues. Everybody else had a Supporter or VIP group on the website.

I'm not sure why you weren't added to the Supporter group, but seeing you started donating back in 2018, there's a possibility we were facing a bug at the time (I believe I patched something similar to this in the Summer of 2018). Considering I don't see anybody else with this issue, I believe it is isolated and shouldn't occur again.

I have extended your Supporter another two days and I believe it should expire on early fourth of November, 2019 (depending on your timezone).

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this