Posted  Edited by Bae

DATE: 8/31/19

TIME: 5:00 PM EST

DAY: SATURDAY

SITE: https://play.unofreak.com/

TYPE: FUN

MAIN DISCORD: https://discord.gg/qqpM47e

CALENDAR: 

This Saturday, I'll be hosting an event called Uno Online. You are not required to have an account, but if you want to, you can. It tracks up points to determine your ranking on their website. To create a game, you are required to have an account. To join, is a different thing. When I create a lobby, this is the options it gives me:

lobby.JPG.d02b3f2204eec36a0501df22cea7d9a6.JPG

Once I create the lobby, or plan to make the lobby; if any last minute changes or something happen to the point where not enough players join in, I'll be enabling the bot option. The bot option basically means there will be bot players in the lobby. Preferably, 10 players is minimum, but it can be unlimited except if it doesn't reach anywhere near 10 players, bot option will be enabled. The lobby will be shown on the site, so encase you forgot the link then you can find the lobby & have the password if you recall it. There's an option to tick whether I can choose to create only for registered users, meaning you all have to register or you don't. This is my first time using this website, so it'll be untick. We're going to have both option type ticked, to make it more fun and interesting. 

On the day of the event, about ten minutes before, I'll be creating the lobby and it'll be posted on the GFL Main Discord #announcement channel, so make sure you're apart of the group by then. The event channel will be unlocked and we all can talk or type from there. There is no rewards, considering this is a fun type event. If you have any questions or concerns about this event this upcoming Saturday, please comment below, message me on forums, or direct message me on discord: Hime#3667 .

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bae

EVENT WILL BE DELAYED FOR ANOTHER THIRTY MINUTES DUE TO MY FAMILY DINNER, NOT UNLESS ANOTHER EVENT ORGANIZER CAN HOST IT.

event link: https://play.unofreak.com/game?join-gflclan-gfl123

event pass: gfl123

Edited by Bae

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

EVENT HAS ENDED. Due to massive trolls that came in it took forever to start the game. We finally started with dedicated players who were willing to stay and play~

2.JPG.6f48f5e99b408100727fdab47d1e0592.JPG

@Dr_Steel , Me, @IHighlyDoubt , @Harakoni , @LawMyl , and @nblock .

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Soolee turned everyone against me.

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

"Behold, your winner" - Super Macho Man

"Sacrifices have to be made to get somewhere in life." - Rebecca_Doodles (Friday Night Funkin' Starving Artist Mod)