GFLBot

Guest's Mute/Ban Appeal for Purge US

Your In-Game Name: sniperpro562

Your SteamID: bignate_o13

Reason for punishment: teaming

Admin: Clueless

Why the punishment should be revoked:

There probably was a misunderstanding and the admin thought I was teaming which in hindsight might have seemed like it but that wasn't the intention. The event where I think it took place was when I was a traitor and was with TigerCat in the traitor tester building. I was trying to kill myself with the lava traitor trap but for some reason I couldn't activate it so I asked TigerCat to kill me. I wasn't intentionally trying to delay the game or team with anyone, I was trying to have a good time. Some of the people I was playing with can vouch for me also. BigDaddy, LawMyl Meow, TigerCat, RandyButternubs are some of the people I was playing with during the time of the ban. The reason I keep bringing up TigerCat mainly is because I saw that he was also banned from the server (my guess for the reason being teaming also). Neither me nor TigerCat had the intention of teaming, I was just trying to go out in a funny way. Please take this into consideration when looking at this, I have almost 200 hours in Garry's mod and I really enjoyed playing on the GFL servers. 

Thank you for your consideration,

Sniperpro562

General Purpose Bot Account for the GFL Community

If you're having issues with any of my functions, please message @Aurora

If I accepted your member application and you're not getting perks, then please message a member acceptor or other staff member.

• 2 weeks later...