Vigilante

Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: 私法制裁者 Vigilante

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:151220684

Ban reason and Length:[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account , 2 week

Admin That Banned You:CONSOLE

Appeal Reason:I did not Duplicate account,just login to server,and server banned me,thats all

P.S. I use VPN for boost,its a public VPN,so maybe is another one use same VPN that make us same IP.I must use VPN for play.if i dont,i have very high lag.maybe can fix this problem.

I player CSGO more that 600+ hours,Play GFL ZE more 100 hours,and this is my first get ban by console,very sad for this

1 minute ago, Lunar Blade said:

Thanks! Just to restate what I found earlier, it looks like you were banned due to an active ban on your IP. The other ban is under the steam ID STEAM_1:1:159297072 and was banned by @Kaien

thank you blade!but this steam ID STEAM_1:1:159297072 is not my accout,and i dont know this players,but I am sure this player is chinese just like me.

2 minutes ago, Lunar Blade said:

Correct, that is a different ID, but it was banned under the same IP Address, which is why you were banned for a duplicate account. From here I'll just be letting the person who banned the original account take over, and if needed they can escalate it to someone else. 

sad,this guys must use same VPN,I see another player was banned by use VPN,but if i dont use,I will have very high lag,and i pay for this VPN,cant change IP...so if I be unban,can i use VPN in the server?

4 minutes ago, Paranoid said:

Why would you do that? He claims he used a VPN and that is why he got banned, just simply check if the IP is a vpn or not.

Here's an easy way to check, Vigilante is Chinese, if the IP is not Chinese it is definitely a VPN

Yep,I definitely the VPN's location must be Hong Kong,because I use VPN,and i can access steam community(China mainland block the steamcommunity)

3 hours ago, Lunar Blade said:

Because though I may be an admin, that doesn't mean I can unban just anyone. I can personally only unban those that I've banned myself. My only goal here was to make sure the appeal was under the proper format, and to provide any extra information I could find on the situation. The admin that banned the original account that caused this to be banned was notified as it concerns him. If he decides to accept this, then he will contact someone who can unban a console ban. 

I just worry,if i use this VPN to play GFL,Will i get ban too?

Reminder for everyone here, please do not reply if you are not one of the following:

- CSGO ZE Staff

- CSGO DL or Higher

- Original Poster

If you are not any of these, your post is/will be hidden. 

1 hour ago, reduct said:

Reminder for everyone here, please do not reply if you are not one of the following:

- CSGO ZE Staff

- CSGO DL or Higher

- Original Poster

If you are not any of these, your post is/will be hidden. 

Hello reduct,can u help me to deal this problem?

VPN use doesn't ban you per say but it can result in multiple people ending up with the same IP and if someone were to get banned with the same VPN IP as you, then the Sourcebans would detect that and auto ban you for "duplicate account". 

You will be unbanned but I cannot guarantee if you will experience this again or not if you are playing on a VPN.