Wilso52

6 Hr Ban Appeal

Name: Wilso52

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:122306129

Banned By: LawlMyl

Why I should be unbanned: I spend all of my hours on Gmod in GFL servers, I know you guys can see that. I never commit mass rdm nor do I rdm with intent to piss people off. I left because my friend wanted my to play a game with him. I do not think that I deserve to be banned and because I am I can't even play Gmod right now because GFL is like my home I only play rotation and 24/7 minecraft. Please unban me so I don't have to wait the 6 hours.

You were banned for rdm and leaving. The only reason I banned you is because I slayed you then you left so I was like I'm going to wait for this guy to come back but you never did so that is why I banned you.
But since this is your first ban from this server ever. So you probably didn't notice you had a slay so

UNBEANED

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by LawMyl

Fuck I unbanned the wrong id oh wait I didn't
fuck I did

Ok I fixed it now everything is normal 

Edited by LawMyl

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements