VilhjalmrF

Activity blah blah and stuff on my mind

Posted  Edited by VilhjalmrF

Yes I know I made a post about this before but I haven't really gone in depth about it. School is still the major factor of my decrease in activity. Especially since it's my last year of high school and I have to work my ass off for college credit and all the other stuff. In the end, I always have spare time that I can use to get on the server and moderate. But as most of you have notice, I haven't been getting on.. at all. And I even sometimes avoid/ignore some of you guys when you invite me to play games (sorry about that btw).

It's that I'm simply getting bored of playing the same games that I've been playing for a long time now. There's a part of me that wants to just leave/resign but there's another part of me that really wants to help the community I enjoy (even though I'm slowly getting bored of it). GFL has always been good to me. I've met a lot of you that I now have added here. Some of you have left due to life, drama, or have lost interest. Some others left because they're morons and want to make me feel bad or jealous for some stupid fucking reason? (Good job btw because it didn't work take L.) And I also made a lot of memories here. I still remember the time I had a wedding on TTT and I got my face blown off by my bride. And another time we prank call several pizza places on SCP Breach. And my most favorite memory, doing a video call with some of you all and just having a good time. But all those people I've done so much with are just leaving or just don't pop up anymore. I understand all your reasons completely. Still sad to see those good times be over.

I'm simply conflicted on what to do. "Maybe hang out with your friends in real life?" I do and I plan to do many things with them before I take my next big step in life. It's that you guys are just as important as well. I like to do things with everyone. And I want to do more before college and jobs come knocking at my door saying "Hey get the fuck up you ding bat." (Actually that was my dad saying that just now.) A lot of you may find this odd (or in @RivalRevival words "gay") but I just want to speak my mind since I'm always behind closed doors about this kind of stuff. And I didn't wanna leave most of you all in the dark because the dark is big gay. Anyways that's all I wanted to say.

Edited by VilhjalmrF

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Daddy Issues

Focus on school brother! I know how hard it is because it is also my last year in highschool. You are getting bored of the same games and I understand that, I personally find more fun in just interacting with people in game rather than just playing. Just know we will be here for ya when you have free time. 

Edited by Daddy Issues

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif

So far I have only seen you through the forums. But all I have seen has just been nothing but the indicators of a nice person. Seriously, I have still seen you around in the forums despite how busy you are. I'm sure the people who are in GFL appreciate all you have done for the community.

I am still rather new to GFL. I hate that I wasn't able to be here to meet you. You seem like a really nice person to be around. All those memories you spoke of sound so wonderful. And man, those are memories you get to keep.

Good luck with school. You are gonna be going to College soon. And we are all excited for you. Keep on going man, you'll go far.

From Rocket, a person who may not have had a chance to meet you, but still has respect for you nonetheless. Have fun miboi, and good luck.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png