Jump to content

Recommended Posts

HI folks!

 

This is a thread to suggest ideas for 914 upgrades for items. Currently 914 only upgrades keycards and heals people when used on Fine, with little to no interaction with other items(I think snav becomes snav ult?). We want to change that in the future eventually, and figured It would be nice to listen to your ideas. 

 

Suggest an upgrade to any item you want. This includes scp items that are currently on the server. The only exception is SCP-500 as it is obvious what that would eventually end up upgrading to. We probably will not accept upgrading an item into an existing SCP item though(Example: upgrading 207 into 1863). Feel free to mention the setting that should trigger the upgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here Is My Idea For Keycards.

 

Rough: Destroys Keycard

Coarse: Makes Your Keycard Worse

1:1 - Makes Your Keycard  Another Keycard With The Same Level (example: Zone Manager Card In 1:1 Will Make A Containment Engineer Card)

Fine: Makes Keycard Better

Very  Fine: Has A 50 -  50 Chance On Making Your Keycard 2 Levels Up Or Worse. (example: Zone Manager Card In Very Fine Will Either Become 05 Or Scientist Card)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Night Vision Goggles

 

Rough: Destroys Night Vision Goggles.

 

Coarse: Destroys Night Vision Goggles.

 

1:1 : Replaces Night Vision Goggles with a radio.

 

Fine: Highlights every player on your team when worn (You can see their highlight through walls).

 

Very Fine: Highlights every living player nearby.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radio

 

Rough: Destroys Radio.

 

Coarse: Destroys Radio.

 

1:1 : Replaces Radio with Night Vision Goggles.

 

Fine: You can only speak or hear people from your team.

 

Very Fine: Radio is in a different radio channel that a normal radio cannot access.

Very Fine Radios are stuck on that one channel but have the option to turn off the radio.

Only other people with also a Very Fine Radio can communicate with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

High Explosive Grenade

Rough:explodes

Coarse:explodes

1:1:random grenade

fine:bigger explosion

very fine:triggers the 079 trap in the room regardless of whether or not 079 is in game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yourself

Rough: Insta death.

Coarse: Reduced to half health.

1:1: Change playermodel to black alternate and vice versa.

Fine: Same increased jump height, sling speed up.

Very Fine: Health increased to 150, speed on par with muscular fortitude, only 3 minutes before body expires (death).

 

also 👏new 👏diseases 👏when

Edited by chan_man1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/7/2019 at 10:46 AM, Indo said:

Here Is My Idea For Keycards.

 

Rough: Destroys Keycard

Coarse: Makes Your Keycard Worse

1:1 - Makes Your Keycard  Another Keycard With The Same Level (example: Zone Manager Card In 1:1 Will Make A Containment Engineer Card)

Fine: Makes Keycard Better

Very  Fine: Has A 50 -  50 Chance On Making Your Keycard 2 Levels Up Or Worse. (example: Zone Manager Card In Very Fine Will Either Become 05 Or Scientist Card)

 

On 9/7/2019 at 10:21 AM, Supreme leader 049 said:

Here's my idea for the medkit  

Rough - Makes the medkit not work anymore.

Coarse - Makes the medkit take longer to heal you.

1:1 - does nothing.

Fine - Makes the medkit a little faster in healing you.

Very fine - Either makes the medkit a Tro medkit or completely destroys it.

 

 

On 9/7/2019 at 10:53 AM, Maximino007 said:

Night Vision Goggles

 

Rough: Destroys Night Vision Goggles.

 

Coarse: Destroys Night Vision Goggles.

 

1:1 : Replaces Night Vision Goggles with a radio.

 

Fine: Highlights every player on your team when worn (You can see their highlight through walls).

 

Very Fine: Highlights every living player nearby.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radio

 

Rough: Destroys Radio.

 

Coarse: Destroys Radio.

 

1:1 : Replaces Radio with Night Vision Goggles.

 

Fine: You can only speak or hear people from your team.

 

Very Fine: Radio is in a different radio channel that a normal radio cannot access.

Very Fine Radios are stuck on that one channel but have the option to turn off the radio.

Only other people with also a Very Fine Radio can communicate with them.

I feel like these three are a bit too convenient for the average player- and would lead to mass storms and concentration in 914 which it isnt designed to handle, as we've known that its prone to break if used too much. This means most rounds would end by a massacre of D Class in LCZ before anyone gets what they need- then 914 breaks eventually so (surviving) researchers and TRO make their way back to EZ but whoops- the SCPS are already there and youre basically fucked now.

On 9/7/2019 at 10:19 PM, chan_man1 said:

Yourself

Rough: Insta death.

Coarse: Reduced to half health.

1:1: Change playermodel to black alternate and vice versa.

Fine: Same increased jump height, sling speed up.

Very Fine: Health increased to 150, speed on par with muscular fortitude, only 3 minutes before body expires (death).

 

also 👏new 👏diseases 👏when

that just sounds like SCP-207 with extra steps (Also aligns with above quote.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Boomer said:

 

 

I feel like these three are a bit too convenient for the average player- and would lead to mass storms and concentration in 914 which it isnt designed to handle, as we've known that its prone to break if used too much. This means most rounds would end by a massacre of D Class in LCZ before anyone gets what they need- then 914 breaks eventually so (surviving) researchers and TRO make their way back to EZ but whoops- the SCPS are already there and youre basically fucked now.

that just sounds like SCP-207 with extra steps (Also aligns with above quote.) 

that was always 914 from my 1 year expirience with this gamemode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Indo said:

that was always 914 from my 1 year expirience with this gamemode

in my three years, there has always been some issue with 914 crowding. but- its never been TOO bad because 914 currently is only good for keycards and some other stuff. If we add too much functionality to 914, it will lead to mass concentration in LCZ, which is not good at all. 

 

If possible, we could add functionality to 914 while also moving it way up the map, like in EZ or HCZ. But i find it unrealistic to have 914 able to do all of this stuff while staying where it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coarse: Kills 049-2

Rough: damages 049-2 by 250

1:1: Turns 049-2 into 610-b 

fine: heals 049-2 by the standard amount.

Very Fine: turns 049-2 into whatever role they were before they got infected.

Edit: same thing for 610-b, but 1:1 turns to 049-2

Edited by StarStorm101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, StarStorm101 said:

Coarse: Kills 049-2

Rough: damages 049-2 by 250

1:1: Turns 049-2 into 610-b 

fine: heals 049-2 by the standard amount.

Very Fine: turns 049-2 into whatever role they were before they got infected.

+1 this one wouldn't cause storming and also would be a subjective option for people who want to convert from 049-2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.7195257d3a9ab2bc3c3e30e2f24a7943.png

 

Yeah, all the normal settings apply, but if 999 were to head into very fine, he would turn into scp class, turn blue, and be able to do 1-3 damage per click to any hostile classes. This is lore friendly, but 999 doesn't have to change blue if it can't be done.

 

also, what if 1:1 just turned 999 into the scarlet king and all existence ceases.

Edited by StarStorm101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, StarStorm101 said:

image.png.7195257d3a9ab2bc3c3e30e2f24a7943.png

 

Yeah, all the normal settings apply, but if 999 were to head into very fine, he would turn into scp class, turn blue, and be able to do 1-3 damage per click to any hostile classes. This is lore friendly, but 999 doesn't have to change blue if it can't be done.

this is good but make it more lore locked by increasing speed, and jumping higher to give it more of an evasive advantage over staff. I cant see it as anything more than a 999 player wanting to fuck with the TRO so i think its perfect

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What 1:1 could do: Turn 457 into 334, and 334 into 457. Turn 173 into 096 and vice versa, If your health is over 900, it gets set to 900. If it is under 900, it stays the same. I know some of you may think two 096 or 2 173 is insane, but if 096 and 173 happen to spawn on the same round, It would be way better if they switched.

 

512 on 1:1 gives 268, and 268 on 1:1 gives 512. The knife on fine also gives a crowbar.

The crowbar on 1:1 gives a stunstick, and vice versa.

011 on 1:1 turns you into 1799 with 011's base health, and 1799 on 1:1 turns you into 011 with 011's normal health.

020 on 1:1 turns you into TRO, and vice versa (possibly).

D class and scientist switch roles when put into 1:1

medkit has a 50% chance to turn into scp 500 and 50% chance to turn into a piece of red candy on 1:1.  I feel like that's balanced. 

Edit: candy on any settings other than course and rough dont do anything. Course and rough destroy the candy. 

 

Edited by StarStorm101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, StarStorm101 said:

What 1:1 could do: Turn 457 into 334, and 334 into 457. Turn 173 into 096 and vice versa, If your health is over 900, it gets set to 900. If it is under 900, it stays the same. I know some of you may think two 096 or 2 173 is insane, but if 096 and 173 happen to spawn on the same round, It would be way better if they switched.

 

512 on 1:1 gives 268, and 268 on 1:1 gives 512. The knife on fine also gives a crowbar.

The crowbar on 1:1 gives a stunstick, and vice versa.

011 on 1:1 turns you into 1799 with 011's base health, and 1799 on 1:1 turns you into 011 with 011's normal health.

020 on 1:1 turns you into TRO, and vice versa (possibly).

D class and scientist switch roles when put into 1:1

medkit has a 50% chance to turn into scp 500 and 50% chance to turn into a piece of red candy on 1:1.  I feel like that's balanced. 

Edit: candy on any settings other than course and rough dont do anything. Course and rough destroy the candy. 

 

mmm idk about d class changing to researcher. that essentially makes them immune to TRO so its not a 1:1. If anything i'd say there would be a 50% for d class to become researcher on fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2019 at 10:17 PM, StarStorm101 said:

What 1:1 could do: Turn 457 into 334, and 334 into 457. Turn 173 into 096 and vice versa, If your health is over 900, it gets set to 900. If it is under 900, it stays the same. I know some of you may think two 096 or 2 173 is insane, but if 096 and 173 happen to spawn on the same round, It would be way better if they switched.

 

512 on 1:1 gives 268, and 268 on 1:1 gives 512. The knife on fine also gives a crowbar.

The crowbar on 1:1 gives a stunstick, and vice versa.

011 on 1:1 turns you into 1799 with 011's base health, and 1799 on 1:1 turns you into 011 with 011's normal health.

020 on 1:1 turns you into TRO, and vice versa (possibly).

D class and scientist switch roles when put into 1:1

medkit has a 50% chance to turn into scp 500 and 50% chance to turn into a piece of red candy on 1:1.  I feel like that's balanced. 

Edit: candy on any settings other than course and rough dont do anything. Course and rough destroy the candy. 

 

If you wanted it to switch roles it should be 20% chance of working and 80% chance of death

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/11/2019 at 12:52 PM, Boomer said:

mmm idk about d class changing to researcher. that essentially makes them immune to TRO so its not a 1:1. If anything i'd say there would be a 50% for d class to become researcher on fine.

and 50% for what, to get hurt/killed?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2019 at 9:50 PM, Boomer said:

+1 this one wouldn't cause storming and also would be a subjective option for people who want to convert from 049-2. 

im not sure what you want

914 to be crowded or nah.

i could just imagine 049s army breaking into 914 just so they can be human again.

Edited by Indo
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Indo said:

im not sure what you want

914 to be crowded or nah.

i could just imagine 049s army breaking into 914 just so they can be human again.

1) 049 isnt on every round

2) theres usually no more than 5 049-2s

3) If 914 wasnt already open, 049-2 wouldnt want to spend the time to single handedly break down the gate

4) Most 049-2 just keep playing as an SCP and dont care about getting changed back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH OOH IDEA
 

 

This is very small, but will be fun to play for the lucky one who manages to do this.

 

914 must be set to very fine.

 

A Class D enters SCP-914, and takes a first aid kit while they are being converted.

 

If they are in 914 while it is set to very fine, AND they are in the middle of the FAK timer, there is a 10% chance that the Class D will become a Class A. The other 90% will result in death. 

 

Once the Class A is in the round, they are on the researcher team, and the TRO MUST prioritize escorting the Class A. Similar to an 05. If gates are closed, TRO are required to open the gate for the Class A and escort them. The death of the Class A will greatly penalize the Foundation team, but the escorting of a Class A will greatly reward them, and most likely win them the round in the end.

 

There can only be one Class A  per round.

 

 

Edit: This might be very difficult to implement for @Duc2000 and @Cpt.Haxray due to coding experience. Hopefully a watered down version might be possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Boomer said:

OH OOH IDEA
 

 

This is very small, but will be fun to play for the lucky one who manages to do this.

 

914 must be set to very fine.

 

A Class D enters SCP-914, and takes a first aid kit while they are being converted.

 

If they are in 914 while it is set to very fine, AND they are in the middle of the FAK timer, there is a 10% chance that the Class D will become a Class A. The other 90% will result in death. 

 

Once the Class A is in the round, they are on the researcher team, and the TRO MUST prioritize escorting the Class A. Similar to an 05. If gates are closed, TRO are required to open the gate for the Class A and escort them. The death of the Class A will greatly penalize the Foundation team, but the escorting of a Class A will greatly reward them, and most likely win them the round in the end.

 

There can only be one Class A  per round.

 

 

Edit: This might be very difficult to implement for @Duc2000 and @Cpt.Haxray due to coding experience. Hopefully a watered down version might be possible.

cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...