Sign in to follow this  
Vigilante

Vigilante has applied for CS:GO ZE Admin

Name: 私法制裁者 Vigilante
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:151220684
Discord Handle:  

Server Playtime: 206

Your timezone: GMT 0700-1600 (Not all time,but unless 3 hours,Usually 5-7 hours)

What time of the day are you usually on ZE? Sat-Sun,workday maybe can't,but unless 4 day on a week

Do you have any unique skill sets that can help with maintaining/improving the server? Some experience in graphic design
Customer Service experience
Other (Explain down below)

Are you in school or already in the workforce? School

Are you able to understand any other languages besides English? English,Simplified Chinese(For China mainland),Traditional Chinese(For HK or TW)

Why do you want to become an admin?

Hello everyone!

I believe most people should know me.(maybe not? if not,please call me noob )

what makes me to want be a admin?because I hope GFL will get better.

I think a good admin is a key to open the door calls"BEST SERVER".I admit we have good admins or Server manager.but i see a lot of people who do not follow the rules,they break rules in "no admin time"they just spam mic or say N word to other players.everyone use !report ,But after unless half an hour, there is an admin to handle it.nobody can online in 24/7 ,thats why we need more admins to make ZE to better.an admin are offline,it will have another admin online,This is the best solution.But we need good admin,not a "noob admin",so i speed long time to play server in ze or other GFL servers(but high ping,so cant play 1v1 or jb),Finally, after I contacted the community, I came to apply for admin.

I think GFL has great potential,thats why I express views,join community.I think I will make GFL get better.

OTHER EXPLAIN

1 Year SA-MP Server admin,2 years SA-MP Server Manager(Finally, it was closed because of insufficient funds.)

6 months DST Server Manager

2 months Terraria Server admin

I must admit that GFL's management philosophy is advanced.When I was the SA-MP Server manager,I sell non-fair VIP,sell Game currency to earn money,use "noob admin",and i did not recruit the right technician(only 2 Developer in whole server).in first year,its good,I have 60+ Resident players,and have a certain profit,but in second year,I started to lose money,The number of players has fallen sharply,In the end, there are only 3 players per day.and server was died.there are many reasons(Hackers,DDOS,non-fair donate make new players feel disgusted),But the main reason is the wrong way of managing.

Thanks for u read this!

Anyway, I am very grateful to give me this opportunity.

• Confused 3
  • Winner 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

Don't really know you at all or really see you on the server, though that could be due to differing timezones. Playtime wise, while your current time is technically acceptable, it's nothing really outstanding.

Also you've not joined the GFL ZE Discord, or provided a Discord handle (which is a requirement in applying for admin by the way).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

15 hours ago, Vauff said:

Don't really know you at all or really see you on the server, though that could be due to differing timezones. Playtime wise, while your current time is technically acceptable, it's nothing really outstanding.

Also you've not joined the GFL ZE Discord, or provided a Discord handle (which is a requirement in applying for admin by the way).

Thanks for u reply!

i admit u said right,i only can see u on the midnight(for my timezone),So it’s normal to not understand me.

• Confused 1

You are def on Asian hours but communication is going to be problem in the future and I disagree with your pov on p2w theory.

On 9/18/2019 at 8:46 AM, Loco said:

You are def on Asian hours but communication is going to be problem in the future and I disagree with your pov on p2w theory.

sad for hear this...

I don't understand what your "communication problem" means,network or language?or both?

I admit, my opinion is not necessarily correct.so i can understand u disagree.

thanks for reply!