Timster

Admin doesnt know rules

The dude said no skips or cheats on jb sky we were doing hard climb I jumped 3 times and then beanbag killed me for trying to do a skip when I don't know any. Please swap and ctban him like I would have been if I did that to vin

• Confused 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

Okay listen here, when the warden says “skips are KOS” you are NOT allowed to attempt to skip either. So that means when I see you turn around and attempt to jump into a skip 3 TIMES and fail all of them, I can kill you for it. And at no part of that area of the climb do you have to turn around. And I know you know all of the skips on that climb because I’ve seen you do them before. It’s not my first time playing that map with you.

Edited by BeanBag

If you have an issue with the admin, please message the Manager of the server. Also for those who just randomly posted after BeanBag, don't shitpost or go off topic. Stay on the subject (which is now currently closed lol.)

• Like 1

Achievements

The dude said no skips or cheats on jb sky we were doing hard climb I jumped 3 times and then beanbag killed me for trying to do a skip when I don't know any. Please swap and ctban him like I would have been if I did that to vin