Roy

GS10 Swap (Downtime Required)

Hello,

As stated in this post, we swapped our drives from GS10 to a temporary machine to see if that resolved a major issue we were experiencing (basically the OS was crashing). Our hosting provider ran CPU and RAM tests on the old machine and wasn't able to find anything wrong. However, they did update the BIOS. Therefore, there's a slight possibility that fixed the issue.

The temporary machine hasn't experienced any crashes since moving there. I'm not sure what the issue is/was, but we cannot stay on the temporary machine. It had weaker specs than what we were paying for as well.

Tomorrow (September 17th, 2019), we will be swapping our drives back to our Intel i7-7700K machine (GS10) at 10:00 PM CST. This should take around 10 - 20 minutes (depending on our hosting provider) since nothing is really needed after booting the system back up with the swapped drives (e.g. network interfaces are configured automatically and so on). The machine will be down during this period.

We still have a central logging server that GS10 logs to now. Therefore, if we experience more crashes in the future, I'm hoping the kernel panics will be logged there.

NOTE - This will be impacting GMod Prop Hunt, CS:GO Arena, CS:GO JailBreak, PVKII, and FoF #2.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

Hidden

Please summarize this because I have small brain just put it in a short way that I can understand because of my brain size
@Roy

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

9 minutes ago, LawMyl said:

Please summarize this because I have small brain just put it in a short way that I can understand because of my brain size
@Roy

A few servers will go down tomorrow (17th) at 10:00 PM CST. The downtime is expected to be around 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks.