Cassie

Pointshop Suggestion Thread

7 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/coin-flips-pointshop-2-support-added I think this is coinflip. I also think this works with ps 1 as well, because me and a friend used this for our server.

When you find out 049 has a server and didnt invite you

1 hour ago, chan_man1 said:

When you find out 049 has a server and didnt invite you

Well, I'm not going to advertise on GFL:P

One-round item

Name of item: SCP ANNIHILATOR-INATOR
Member or Donator: Member+

Brief description: 5 million points, its a one-shot pule rifle that shoots ONE high energy orb that deals 10,000 damage to its target. You only get one shot to use it. It does work on humans, but it would be overkill to kill a researcher with a 10K Damage plasmaball. 

i know it sucks i just have no shame

2 hours ago, Boomer said:

One-round item

Brief description: 5 million points, its a one-shot pule rifle that shoots ONE high energy orb that deals 10,000 damage to its target. You only get one shot to use it. It does work on humans, but it would be overkill to kill a researcher with a 10K Damage plasmaball. 

pay to win

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049
2 hours ago, Boomer said:

One-round item

This would be a easy way to ruin the round for everyone. An example being a bunch of members buy these that are d class at the start of the round and kill everyone. Or 5 people buy this and kill every scp on their scp round. In my opinion, this is not a good idea. 

Edited by Supreme leader 049

20 minutes ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

This would be a easy way to ruin the round for everyone. An example being a bunch of members buy these that are d class at the start of the round and kill everyone. Or 5 people buy this and kill every scp on their scp round. In my opinion, this is not a good idea. 

should it be more expensive? the point is that it would be extremely difficult to obtain, so i dont see that scenario as realistic

Just now, Boomer said:

should it be more expensive? the point is that it would be extremely difficult to obtain, so i dont see that scenario as realistic

Oopsi, I read that as 5 thousand. I'll just put my thoughts on 5 mil points here then. If it were to be an expensive price players with millions of points could abuse, which it doesn't. Now we are faced with the fact absolutely no players can get it except maybe one or two. The highest amount of points a breach player has that I know of is 3 million. Meaning it would take that player forever and new players (which I see more than usually now that breach is going well again) even longer to get to 5 million. I believe there is no right way to do this concerning the pointshop, unless you want it to be a item players will see all the time or once in a lifetime. Maybe one million points will work, but it would still piss off the player that dies by it.

47 minutes ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

Oopsi, I read that as 5 thousand. I'll just put my thoughts on 5 mil points here then. If it were to be an expensive price players with millions of points could abuse, which it doesn't. Now we are faced with the fact absolutely no players can get it except maybe one or two. The highest amount of points a breach player has that I know of is 3 million. Meaning it would take that player forever and new players (which I see more than usually now that breach is going well again) even longer to get to 5 million. I believe there is no right way to do this concerning the pointshop, unless you want it to be a item players will see all the time or once in a lifetime. Maybe one million points will work, but it would still piss off the player that dies by it.

Lul imagine someone buys it and they miss

3 hours ago, Boomer said:

One-round item

No

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

10 hours ago, Indo said:

Week 2 of me waiting for my garfield skin to be  accepted

Garfield himself likely won't added because he's so short; Jon is still a possibility.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

10 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

Garfield himself likely won't added because he's so short; Jon is still a possibility.

isn't tails, sonic, and sans  like  the same  height?

10 minutes ago, Indo said:

isn't tails, sonic, and sans  like  the same  height?

All of those models were removed.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Boomer

One Round Item: Snowballs

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=357731421

Available to Member+

Throw Snowballs, leaving little snowpatches around the map (size of paintballs.) . They nudge players a bit but do no dmg. 

Available Starting December 1st

Edited by Boomer

• 5 months later...

i just gonna leave this here.

Skin : Saitama

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2034450468&searchtext=Saitama 

For :  D Class

Member Or Donator  :     I D K    they will put it on donator, im sure

JPEG_20190720_102316.jpg

epic = )