Spartan-737

area 51 raid

who is going to the are 51 raid  

21 members have voted

1. 1. who is going to the are 51 raid

• yeh
    • naw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 11:00 PM

Sure I am. Going to be outside the kill zone to see mindless monkeys attempt to raid a military base that is believed to be holding aliens. Which I highly doubt. Not saying species outside our world doesn't exists, no way are we the only beings in the universe. Just saying that we have encountered none and we certainly don't have any in Area 51.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by mbs

i mean all i need to do is place a bed then sleep in it then i can have infinite respawns ;) then i can easy raid

Edited by mbs

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

Nah, can't make it. I'm getting ready for Trucktober down at my local dodge dealership. The safest place you can ever be is in a dodge ram, 2019's motor trend truck of the year with a 5 star safety rating.

Posted  Edited by k2nod
1 hour ago, motorsteak said:

Nah, can't make it. I'm getting ready for Trucktober down at my local dodge dealership. The safest place you can ever be is in a dodge ram, 2019's motor trend truck of the year with a 5 star safety rating.

Guts. Glory. Ram. *badass voice*

Edited by k2nod

(Private: k2nod) Russell Crowe: are you using hyperscrolll

Achievements

2 hours ago, motorsteak said:

You should go just to shill Bestbuy's newest products lmao

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements