Apzue

Hey, I'm Apzue

Hey there, my name's Apzue. i've been playing gmod for many many years clocked in about 4k hours, and i just got back into it after 2 years of hiatus. As a third shift worker on the east coast, I get off work at 8AM EST. i've been looking for a server to be a regular on, but it's hard to find one with good ping. This TTT server seems to be pretty active in the morning!

A little about me, I'm 24 years old, live with some good friends of mine. Some of my favourite games of all time: S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, Witcher series, Gothic Series, Dark Souls series, Elite Dangerous, Killing Floor, the list goes on..

I have been writing album reviews for 6 years professionally and sometimes get paid for it. A little passion of mine.

I'm a developer of Stalker mods.

My full time job is management at a convenience store. loser status, i know.

Anyways I am planning on hanging round this community for a while. If you wanna play other games with me, i love to get down on some KF, or you could do some shit in elite with me.

See ya in TTT!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I eat dead animals 'cuz the vulture don't be picky, the vulture eats where he can so if y'all saw some scraps on the road hit me up i be there as fast as my wings take me, the predators don't wanna fuck with me because i got the unwashed smell of 24 years feastin', that's the swagger I walk.

spacer.png

Also if u wanna play kf or elite add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/seeeeeerius/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BrotherWolf said:

Come to HnS please, we need players, don't follow 049 into breach (  ͡°     =      ͜ʖ     =      ͡°  )

Follow me into breach! 

Or you can stay in rotation, but breach isn't such a bad idea.

Don't follow BrotherWolf into Hns. :lenny:

But seriously, TTT rot, breach, and hns are all wonderful servers with kind people in them. I recommend you try to join each and every one of them, if you have the time. Although you might want to wait a little bit for breach to start getting more players again.

hns rules ^_^ :triggered: 

Token             

-Former Nerd-