Apzue

give me some unique/uncommon album recommendations

Post some music album recommendations below brothers

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I eat dead animals 'cuz the vulture don't be picky, the vulture eats where he can so if y'all saw some scraps on the road hit me up i be there as fast as my wings take me, the predators don't wanna fuck with me because i got the unwashed smell of 24 years feastin', that's the swagger I walk.

spacer.png

Also if u wanna play kf or elite add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/seeeeeerius/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Periphery IV: HAIL STAN - I'm not posting this because Periphery are an "unknown" band, they're just that it's uncommon to have a 16:43 minute song that doesn't drag on forever. (That was indeed a diss toward the new TOOL album, fight me)
  • Any albums by Hungry Lights - They're all by one dude, Justin Bonitz. Crazy guy, weird niché songs/genres, would recommend though, he also is a part of a few bands. 
    • Hungry Lights: Three Gods & Me 
    • Hungry Lights: The Awry Ascent (personal favourite)
  • Senmuth: Terriсonique - This band is fuckin weird.
  • Revis: Places For Breathing
  • Allele: Point Of Origin
  • Artemis Rising: Ascension (You'll have to find individual songs for this, I can't find a full album stream anywhere. Here's my favourite song from the album: link)

Basically, if you like weird metal/rock bands like I do, enjoy! If not... sucks.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: