Guest Lilgotsmines

Banned for reasons i dont know

Guest Lilgotsmines

In Game Name: Lilgotsmines
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174485822
Banned By: IDK
Ban Reason : Anti Snap (idk what that is) Suspicious behavior, and recent Vac bans 
Why I should be Unbanned: I think i should be unbanned because i don't know what Anti snap is and what i did to be Suspicious and i explained to the server manager: Mejilla that the vac ban was because i joined Hacker Vs Hacker lobby's in Csgo and Ive only modded once and thats because my old friend use hacks on team fortress 2 and i got vac banned the next day since that day i havent hacked.

Appeal Denied
You were banned by me in agreement with two other admins, because upon using the snap command none of us were able to view your screen. We tried repeatedly for roughly 20 minutes to try and do it, testing the command on other server members, staff, users, and a VIP.
All of them gave results, unlike you.
Alongside this, your Steam Name was changing at ridiculous rates for seemingly no reason. Cycling through 6 or 7 variations of the same 3 names. 
Here's a screenshot i grabbed which was the scene over two maps which shows your current name, and also shows our attempted snapping which didn't work during name changes or periods when you didn't -
lilgots.png.6108bd7b969e462b2b47e6f79f802728.png
Upon looking at your profile, i saw multiple VAC bans, the latest only being 20 days ago. This of course pointed towards you using a hacked client, so in the end i banned you permanently.
Now in the appeal, it shows you admitting to using hacks in CS:GO and previously had an 'old friend' use hacks on TF2. Which sadly is one of the textbook excuses of ban appeals. 
The ban affects the account regardless of who's on it.

However, seeing as besides this you were playing normally and when i spectated you there wasn't any snapping to players, but wasn't able to confirm or deny you moving towards players locations deliberately which would hint at wallhacks.
As  a result, i will shorten your ban to 2 weeks in order for you to remove any possible hack client or plugin. When you can play again, and are found to do any of the things listed or we are unable to use admin commands that have otherwise worked perfectly on everyone, you will be immediately re-banned permanently.

Thank you for appealing.
:locked: