Apzue

A sandbox server.

I think a sandbox server would be pretty cool. I know i'm really new to this community but i thought i'd throw my 2 cents in there. Just have basic stuff like wire and sprops. maybe like 150 prop limit for premium users?

I'd be all over that shit every day for real.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I eat dead animals 'cuz the vulture don't be picky, the vulture eats where he can so if y'all saw some scraps on the road hit me up i be there as fast as my wings take me, the predators don't wanna fuck with me because i got the unwashed smell of 24 years feastin', that's the swagger I walk.

spacer.png

Also if u wanna play kf or elite add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/seeeeeerius/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not the first to suggest a sandbox server. The idea was shut down due to it not benefiting GFL. Plus in my opinion sandbox is pretty boring nowadays.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

We could do it and it wouldn't really cost us anything to run, but, as kite mentioned, I don't currently get the feeling it would benefit us. That being said, if enough members want it, I'd be willing to stand one up.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by Duc2000
12 minutes ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

I've never played on any sandbox server. What is the "goal" of it exactly?

Literally you just fuck around building/destroying shit.

Kinda like this.

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Literally you just fuck around building/destroying shit.

Kinda like this.

Huh. Looks like it could be fun if players would control themselves in it.

please +1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I eat dead animals 'cuz the vulture don't be picky, the vulture eats where he can so if y'all saw some scraps on the road hit me up i be there as fast as my wings take me, the predators don't wanna fuck with me because i got the unwashed smell of 24 years feastin', that's the swagger I walk.

spacer.png

Also if u wanna play kf or elite add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/seeeeeerius/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I haven't ever played on a public sandbox server before. I always thought they would be hectic and chaotic. But I think that's the point.

I would also be concerned about things like mic spammers, but honestly I think mic spammers would try to find more populated things like RP or jailbreak. I think a sandbox server might actually be filled with people who just want to have a little fun.

If maintenance isn't too costly, I think it wouldn't hurt to make a sandbox server. I might even hop in sometime.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

Yes well the expression 2 chip from wire should be limited to only trusted people

spacer.png