Apzue

Funny in-game PM's thread.

I'll go first.

Arms and Legs to You: i will get banned but at least im not a lil bitch

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I eat dead animals 'cuz the vulture don't be picky, the vulture eats where he can so if y'all saw some scraps on the road hit me up i be there as fast as my wings take me, the predators don't wanna fuck with me because i got the unwashed smell of 24 years feastin', that's the swagger I walk.

spacer.png

Also if u wanna play kf or elite add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/seeeeeerius/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fluffy: Alright picture this a young handsome man finally get his week banned expired. Nothing but joy and excitement for playing his first game in a week. The young boy carried his team with great gusto. The poor boy got his team to 15-14. It was the last round but abruptly the internet shuts off. The boy could not tell how long but it felt like decades. Nothing but pure anger went across his mind and started screaming. Most things were inaudible to the human ears other were quotes of wisdom “god isn’t real, think about it you don’t lag when you suck a dick but you do in the game” the boy cried. When the internet finally switched back on the boy came back to a welcoming which was not pleasant for him. The boy was banned for another week. Some say the boy will kill himself others say he will go next door and pick up a new hobby of sucking dick
Still feels bad

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1