Shai

bring back css MG server

CSS Fun  

12 members have voted

1. 1. bring back

• yes
    • no

Posted  Edited by Shai

CSS fun used to be a chill server, it was active and all till shini left and stuff, i think this should be brought back imo i think it will be active considering the fact shini's community is closed and i think most of the players will come back to GFL and play the fun server you might open

Edited by Shai

I'd assume you're talking about CS:S MG. As much as I love the game mode in CS:S, unfortunately, CS:S's player numbers are very low. We are currently working on CS:GO MG which is at least giving us good player counts regardless of the bugs that are existing.

I just don't see a CS:S MG server succeeding in the current state of the game :/

Thanks.

Posted  Edited by Shai
2 hours ago, Lobster said:

Actually, css can come back in a blink of an eye. I seen it happen with a gamepunch mg server.

The dude's right, the community's playerbase has increased over the past few weeks, we had like 20 players on RPG and 20 players on BHop the past week, even today

Edited by Shai

Posted  Edited by Ninja Chris
8 hours ago, Shai said:

The dude's right, the community's playerbase has increased over the past few weeks, we had like 20 players on RPG and 20 players on BHop the past week, even today

That's because both Bhop and RPG have regular players who have invested time into their records and stats, giving them a reason to stay and continue playing.

server_players.php?GSID=2687356&start=-1m&request=04812804606968579(RPG)

server_players.php?GSID=2815015&start=-1m&request=003584502990047134(Bhop)

New players don't have the same incentive, nor are there any good reasons for them to invest time into a dying/dead game that's only going to die even faster due to CS:GO becoming F2P.

8e71da0f41.png

87326755df.png 

#1 Bhop server with an average of 7 players.

8a2f72bb0c.png 

#4 Surf RPG server with an average of 5 players.

016d0f2c2e.png 

#13 = Highest played US MG server with an average of 3 players. The rest are Russian servers played by Slav boomers.

tl:dr the game is dead and only Slav boomers play it.

Edited by Ninja Chris